PDA

View Full Version : AGN's comedy hour!

Blonde799
09-29-2003, 06:13 PM
"We're all just reacting badly to a quest designer who promises us that his new quest will reach out of the computer screen, unzip our fly, lovingly stroke our manhood, kiss us deeply, and then blow the fuck out of us. Those claims give rise to negative reactions." C-Dawg

That's one of the funniest things I've heard all day(most people probably won't get it though, oh well). What's the funniest thing you've heard on AGN, be it new and fresh, or old school?

Aegis Runestone
09-29-2003, 06:16 PM
You'll recognize this one Blonde. :)

DarkFlameWolf: "However, my next small quest I promise full-length dungeon puzzles, where the dungeon is the puzzle, not the blocks."
Blonde799: "So we can move the dungeons around? :p" :laughing: I have this in my sig. ;) :D

Blonde799
09-29-2003, 06:28 PM
Yeah, I'll admit, that was pretty funny too(although few people will probably get that too).:laughing:

Beldaran
09-29-2003, 06:29 PM
I was going to say something funny about Breaker, but since I seem to get banned just on the premise that I exist, I'll edit it and say nothing.:laughing:

Ich
09-29-2003, 06:35 PM
Goat has a pretty consistent humor level. I especially find his polls with an option like "Desperado likes the cock!" to be funny.

cyberkitten
09-30-2003, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by ICHBINDASWALROSS
Goat has a pretty consistent humor level.

you have no idea. you should meet him IRL.
/me bows before goat

ShadowTiger
09-30-2003, 03:03 PM
What Aegis Runestone had said, THAT, was probably my funniest line that I've ever seen. I had SOO many of them in my sig at one time or other, but they're all gone. :shrug: Too bad, really.

Gerudo
09-30-2003, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by cyberkitten
you have no idea. you should meet him IRL. try riding with him in a car for 3 hours.. :p

Goat is possibly one of the funniest people alive :D

Blonde799
09-30-2003, 06:10 PM
I probably couldn't stand that, my jaw would be sore from all that laughing.:D I prefer to watch the daily show for my comedic fix. A funny take on American society is always welcome.:) Oh, and tough crowd is great too.:)

Goat
10-02-2003, 07:23 PM
Probably anything War Lord has said. He's definently the funniest guy I know. When you put the two of us together its usually a non stop laugh fest for all people around. My friends love it when me and Jarrod get together cause we just have this kind of chemestry that meshes well together. I love Jarrod tho, the oldest friend I currently have. if I was gay, I wouldnt necessarily have sex with him, but I would definently give him a hand job :)

AlexMax
10-02-2003, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by Goat
if I was gay, I wouldnt necessarily have sex with him, but I would definently give him a hand job :)

ROFLMAO!!!!

Honestly, I think that Goat is probably the funniest member who has ever been at AGN. Sharp as a tack, he always seems to have the witty reply ready before you even say anything. The funniest incident...probably the whole exchange where SB said that he would beat the shit out Goat if he ever caught him with less than half a pack of cigarettes (This was before most of you kiddies' times), though his jugglysaint thread in GB comes in a close second.

Goat
10-03-2003, 06:41 PM
Ya, that was funny Alex. Some of my favorites were the start of teh whole buttlotion "phenomenon." In the begenning of the Role Playing Square forum, I would start a thread, and then Shadowblazer and Big Joe would start adding other stuff, and no matter what happened, the end would always result in Desperado using buttlotion to fight some evil villian, or just to satisfy his primal urges. One other thing that crosses my mind is where we caught Shadowblazer doing something and he responded, "and I would of gotten away with it too if it wasn't for you meddling kids and your Goat" Thats was great.

Ganonator
10-03-2003, 07:14 PM
I can think of a few moments where C completely destroyed the career of a shitty quester, and they were funny mind you, but i don't think any post on these boards comes close to the experience of convention. Seriously being with your best friends is great.

Since i have to pinpoint one moment in very recent time, I will easily pick Obi's "Breaker Puffs" Cereal. I had tears in my eyes.

Goat
10-03-2003, 08:51 PM
LOL, ya convention rocked! Like Ganonator puking over near teh tree and then takeing pictures of it and tgelling moo to remind him in the morning that he puked, and then the best part was where he announced that Jack Daniels tastes just as good comming up as it does going down. Classic!!

Blonde799
10-03-2003, 09:10 PM
Any drink tastes good coming up. It's the stomach acid that makes you spit it out, instead of recycling the stuff over and over.:p