PDA

View Full Version : Omfg! Snowboarding

Radium
09-29-2003, 05:39 PM
Who's goin snowboarding this year???!!! :D

OH AND THIS IS MY 1000th POST!!! WOW!!!!! Only 1070.7 days or 2.9288 years!

Ich
09-29-2003, 06:42 PM
I am definately going! I've got my own board (have had it for some time) and am going to go boarding in the poconos this winter (should all things go as planned)!

My board (A K2 Spitfire Wide) image c/o Google.
http://www.sportxx.ch/images/products/tiny/4945.050.gif

Also, have you gone to Germany yet? That was a while back, and I might have missed the full report.

And finally, congrats on your 1000th! Don't get to posting too quickly. Savor the moment.

Pablo
09-29-2003, 06:46 PM
=O Radium, I'm gonna have to get used to those yellow stars :)

And as for snowboarding, I'm totally unable to skateboard, so I'm not optimistic about my chances on a snowboard. Maybe I'll give it a shot this winter.

linkofzelda1
09-29-2003, 08:17 PM
I love snowboarding. I'm also pretty good at it.

Is the AGN snowboarding thing happening?...Or is this what you're talking about? Hehe.

Radium
09-29-2003, 08:25 PM
I'm goin to have to get used to these new fangled stars too! lol I'm good at snowboarding, and I plan on getting a WHOLE lot better this year doin 100+ foot jumps!!! LOL I'm going to be going up to Mammoth this year as much as I can, I have a friend with a cabin up there! I also may go up to June Mountain. Pablo, don't worry about tha skateboarding situation, I'm not great at that either, but snowboarding is totally different. I dont know if the AGN snowboarding/skiing trip is going to happen this year though, I havn't really been planning it... I did go to Germany (& Switzerland, Austria) it was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'd LOVE to go back again, in the winter next time though ;) I'll organize some pictures for you all to check out sometime in the near future, but I've been busy with college lately and have a mid-term for CSIS next week as well as a rough draft of an essay due so maybe after that.

Gerudo
09-29-2003, 08:55 PM
my experiences in snowboarding are very bad... (i couldnt go 10 ft w/o falling on my ass)

Radium
09-29-2003, 09:09 PM
You just have to take lessons, believe me I dont know what i would have done without them lol :P after i learned how to link turns I became a pro ;)

Linkafier
09-29-2003, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by Gerudo
my experiences in snowboarding are very bad... (i couldnt go 10 ft w/o falling on my ass)
heh :laughing: no snowboarding for me. I've never and and probly' won't snowboarded before. Skateboaring is another story though. :).......Man I miss summer already.
'

Cloral
09-29-2003, 10:50 PM
We're moving closer to the snow this year, so I'll probably go over winter break.

NaFe
09-30-2003, 03:11 AM
Australias snow season has just about finished :( I was planning on going snowboarding this year, but due to this being my last year of school, i didnt have time to go, inbetween all the study and stuff. Looking forward to summer though

carrot red
09-30-2003, 03:23 AM
I'm not, I don't even like to ski. I learned to do that, but winter sports are not among my favorites.