PDA

View Full Version : The Land of Azaria : Link's Showdown

MaGicBush
09-28-2003, 01:30 PM
A new quest I will be working on(actually continuing to work on, I stopped working on this around 9 months ago and am returning to the ZC scene ).

Heres the simple not completed story so far,

"The Land of Azaria:Link's Showdown is about Link breaking the Brink Stone, and for this he has released a horde of monsters into the Land of Azaria. It seems the Brink Stone was a seal holding the monsters back and out of Azaria. Of course Link being the hero has to find a way to get all these monsters back out of Azaria and behind the Brink Stone. As you will see you must find the 12 pieces of the staff, that 200 years ago was whole and created the stone. After the seal was completed a wizard tried to destroy the staff, but seeing as this staff was made and enchanted so powerfully the staff did not perish. Instead the wizard had to seperated pieces of the staff all over Azaria, in which he guarded with powerful beings."

(That above is part of the story, I'm throwing in a hidden storyline as you progress through the game)

*b*
09-28-2003, 02:18 PM
sounds interesting! do you have any screenshots?

MaGicBush
09-28-2003, 02:29 PM
Nah I don't have any, at some point over the past 9 months I deleted all my ZC stuff :(. So I am having to start over, I had it about 25% done to :(. I'll post screenshots whenever I finish the Intro. scenes and first dungeon. Which should be by next weekend, since I still kinda remember what I did.

ShadowTiger
09-29-2003, 07:24 AM
oooh. :) What tileset are you using? Pure? :D

MaGicBush
09-29-2003, 11:37 PM
Not really set on a tileset yet ;). I am thinking of Pure, but since so many people use that tileset I have thought about using Pursuit of Vengeance's tileset.. its kinda like a addon to the Pure tileset, it adds a bunch of tiles and improves a few things.

*b*
09-30-2003, 01:17 AM
I have a suggestion, try making your own tiles, or at least palletes. it adds alot to your quest when the graphics are custom

MaGicBush
09-30-2003, 01:46 PM
Thats what I am going to do now, thanks for the suggestion. But, I will use the Vengeance or Descendent tileset and customize those. I have three people working on this project with me now :). All are friends, so we should be able to encourage eachother to get it done since we see eachother everyday. One is working on the graphics, I am the head/working on the overworld organizing, and the other is doing dungeons.

Edit*

Just got the forum and website up, visit either in the links in my sig to keep up with current quest developement.