PDA

View Full Version : iPod's backlight doesn't work.

phattonez
09-26-2003, 09:02 PM
I was just listining to some music and it froze. I didn't want to look at the book to see how to reset it so I just did what I remembered. First I toggled last track and next track and then I toggled play and first track then held menu. It turned off after so I pressed menu to turn it on. I always have my backlight on and when I tried to turn it on it didn't work. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Ich
09-26-2003, 10:23 PM
10 Check $warranty
20 If $warranty = not.expired
30 then
40 call macintosh.tech.support
50 if $warranty = expired
60 then
70 goto 40

Feeling goofy... Check your warranty, call tech support. Make sure you have your product registry code handy. My brother's iBook broke once; he says their tech support people are friendly and competent.

cyberkiller6276
09-26-2003, 10:44 PM
Lol, ICHBINDASWALROSS. Oh how I do miss the days of old when I used to tinker around with basic...

iPods are shit, you do know that?
I have a right to state my opinion. I am not flaming, so don't flame me

linkofzelda1
09-28-2003, 09:30 PM
My IPod is the best thing anyone has ever given me. The hell you talking about? Heh, love the disclaimer.

I have the old kind though, which, from what I have heard, are more reliable, but bulkier and heavier. Which kind do you have? I'll ask some of my friend and see if they know.

Drunken Tiger
09-29-2003, 09:23 AM
I prefer my CDmp3 player.. dropped it a good few times.. and still runs like a charm.. :D

I think the Saviour has one too.. ;)

AlexMax
09-29-2003, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by ICHBINDASWALROSS

10 Check $warranty
20 If $warranty = not.expired
30 then
40 call macintosh.tech.support
50 if $warranty = expired
60 then
70 goto 40

Feeling goofy... Check your warranty, call tech support. Make sure you have your product registry code handy. My brother's iBook broke once; he says their tech support people are friendly and competent.

i'll say you're feeling goofy. Who the hell uses GOTO anymore? And Line Numbers?

A much better solution in QBasic/QuickBasic...

CheckWarrenty (intProductID)

SELECT CASE bolWarrentyStatus

CASE IS TRUE
TechSupport (intProductID, intPhoneNumber)

CASE ELSE
PRINT "You're fucked."

END SELECT