PDA

View Full Version : If You Were Decked Out, How Would You KILL?

ShadowTiger
09-26-2003, 08:09 AM
OK. Imagine yourself as the l33t-est of BOND's out there. You're fully decked out, with every item known to man. You've got more bombs than you can carry, and your rupee bag is actually bigger than (Note that I was going to make a rather obscene reference to the male organs here.). Basically, you have everything :sb: And you feel proud of it.

So the question is, what would you use to kill your enemies now that you're so decked out that not even Death Knights themselves would have an easy time killing you? Would you use your master sword like plain spongecake, or would you go for the triple layered fudge covered cake and spice it up a little with your other macho weaponry of death and destruction? You your hammer, then stun the bast*rd out of his wits. Or, use your Golden arrows after stunning him. Or, bomb the sorry A$$ Bit*h with everything you've got. Come on, you can afford it! :naughty:

That's what makes the game so special. You can do anything you dang well please. :cool:

Demimore
09-26-2003, 08:26 AM
l33t??! 1337!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I'd begin with 1337 (the number) axes and cut them away, then I'd bomb them (and myself) with ABOUT .... I don't want to be that exact.... But about 1984203484484890278347 of them, but I can't die. So I do it over and over and OVER again.

Noli
09-26-2003, 03:46 PM
I would use a grappling stun bomb, then use a full screen bomb. :evil:

ShadowTiger
09-26-2003, 03:50 PM
Guys, there's no such thing! :eek: Full screen bomb, I wish. :rolleyes:

I'de use the tried and true stun-slash technique repeatedly. It's a fun little torture device. :sb:

*b*
09-26-2003, 03:54 PM
I'd learn programming, edit ZQuest, and use a parry attack from WW, where link rolls behind the enemy, slashes up, then runs the sword down their throat. then jump over and shoots a wooden, then silver, then gold arrow through the enemy, finishing it off with Din's Fire

*ahem* I'd just plant as many S-Bombs as possible and nuke everything

Yoshiman
09-26-2003, 04:05 PM
Let's see... First I'd use a hammer a few times, then I'd play around with the Deathknight by hiding below a block and slashing at it. Then to finish it off, I'd use Din's Fire.

Too bad we don't have more weapons of mass destruction :D

Cloral
09-26-2003, 05:54 PM
The fire boomerang does a damn good job against just about anything. If you don't have to kill them, just stun them with the fire boomerang and then run on by (remember that you can run on stunned enemies without getting hurt). Because it is so powerful, I'm not giving it out in my quest.

Jigglysaint
09-26-2003, 09:27 PM
Fire boomerang + animate 100 frames at 100 speed and watch everything get slowly roasted as the screen is covered in fire.

ShadowTiger
09-28-2003, 10:09 PM
:eek: OMG, you're right. We should try that as an armageddon weapon. :eyebrow:

KJAZZ
09-30-2003, 12:15 AM
I'd like to see more items, like the ones that were in a private beta once, like the landmines and remote mines, and super bait.. Makes a Bomberman Quest easier to do..;)

As for the items I'll use..

I'll usually use Fire Boomerang and Master Sword. Golden Arrow works well if the screen is full of enemies that are affected, and that Mirror Shield is nice against Crackies..That's about it, the other items work too slowly for my tastes..;)

Ganonator
10-04-2003, 08:51 PM
"Guns. Lots and Lots of guns"

as a beta tester, my favorite baddy-killing solution was whipping out the ultra-bomberang, flip on the clock, and have my way with everyone and everything. Since that isn't a possibility, I'll have to go with bitch-whippin with the hammer.

MasterSwordUltima
10-05-2003, 01:09 AM
TEH CANDLE!!111 Not the red or gold one, the blue one suits just fine......what?

Verbatim
10-08-2003, 11:43 AM
Personally? ...I wouldn't. That is, unless I tripped, and something went off...I mean, it's got to be hard to carry around everything from a pen-knife to a 500 ton intercontinental ballistic missile, which you'd have to do if you wanted to be fully decked out with every weapon known to man...

ShadowTiger
10-08-2003, 12:18 PM
as a beta tester, my favorite baddy-killing solution was whipping out the ultra-bomberang. What do you mean? What was the U-B-Rang? What did it do? How did it work? ... How much @$$ did it kick?

*b*
10-08-2003, 12:24 PM
oh yes, I seem to remember reading something about that in the Beta Reports... didn't it explode like a bomb when it hit something? I missed that beta... doodlebugs

Slider Zero
10-08-2003, 12:56 PM
Master sword Beam slashes+fire boomerang (100 frame ani@100sec) and I would basically own every enemy in the game.