PDA

View Full Version : Midi ummm.... 'pack'

death2004
09-26-2003, 01:26 AM
a new .zip 'pack(used loosely) containing approx. 35 midis is up for grabs, just e-mail me at the NEW ADDRESS (Midi pack owner ([email protected]) don't bother Dylan11 because i lost the password for that one:(

*b*
09-26-2003, 01:32 AM
um, 35 midis? why would we need that when www.vgmusic.com has way more for almost every game ever made? unless those are ORIGIONAL midis...

death2004
09-26-2003, 01:34 AM
a few are remix's and 2 are origional(ish), but there are classic tunes in there that noone has tried to use because they did'nt have the scene for them.

ShadowTiger
09-26-2003, 08:18 AM
So name a few! :kawaii: Entice us to make us ask you for it. ;)

Demimore
09-26-2003, 09:24 AM
Why don't you just download it and check yourself?

ShadowTiger
09-26-2003, 02:44 PM
Because I CAN'T download it yet, he has to send it to me. :odd: Why don't you just put it somewhere, like a freewebz, Geocities, or filespace.brentdax.com account? Those are very friendly toward things like this! :D

Aegis Runestone
09-26-2003, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by *b*
um, 35 midis? why would we need that when www.vgmusic.com has way more for almost every game ever made? unless those are ORIGIONAL midis...

Oh yeah? Where's my Bof4 boss and battle music? VGmusic.com is nice, but most of the time, they don't have the song you're looking for and never will.

*b*
09-26-2003, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by Aegis Runestone
but most of the time, they don't have the song you're looking for and never will.

and never will? you can't say that for sure, can you?

death2004
09-27-2003, 04:43 PM
Quote from BH4:
[So name a few! Entice us to make us ask you for it.]

ohhhhhhh, i'll name a few to quench some anticipation:
(gathered from random sources)
Darkworld(LTTP)
FF3/6 World map(remixed)
Locke's theme(ff3/6, BE WARNED: not perfect quality)
Aeris' Theme(FF7: Exellent quality, BE WARNED!: almost 20mins)
FF1 Battle Theme(Past Perfect Quality: sounds better than original)

p.s. if you need to, i may send a preview(MAY, not Will) of any of those Midi's

Demimore
09-29-2003, 02:56 AM
Originally posted by Aegis Runestone

Oh yeah? Where's my Bof4 boss and battle music? VGmusic.com is nice, but most of the time, they don't have the song you're looking for and never will.

That is SO TRUE. Especially when you're looking for Ys MIDIs. But you can never find what you're looking for anywhere. People tend to sequence only the bad songs....

Foxx
10-01-2003, 06:38 AM
Eh, I think it's more of a matter of people tending to sequence the "renowned" songs. Rarities are looked for by many and very hard to find. I've been waiting for Blackthorne midis to come out for years and have had no luck. There are a few Terranigma midis at large that would be good to have around, too.

Knil
10-01-2003, 11:45 AM
Here's a rarity: the theme for D in Vampire Hunter D as he rides up on his cybernetic horse....I can find the CD soundtrack but not a midi....or even a wave......

ShadowTiger
10-01-2003, 12:06 PM
There are a few Terranigma midis at large that would be good to have around, too. Such as? I have a large assortment of them. What would you like? :)

Foxx
10-02-2003, 05:25 AM
Oh, if so, there are two that I have in mind:

* The music that plays when you go into one of the five towers at the beginning.

* The music that plays when you go into an underground cave (such as the tree in the Amazon right after you've teleported to the surface, or that cave in North America where you dive underwater).

Gerudo
10-04-2003, 05:58 AM
Originally posted by Demimore

That is SO TRUE. Especially when you're looking for Ys MIDIs. But you can never find what you're looking for anywhere. People tend to sequence only the bad songs.... so you are saying that VGMusic has over 11,000 midi's that are 'bad songs' ?

that is only slightly agreeable...

ive heard songs that pass, and are 99% the same as another song (these happen to be shotty 'remixes')

i mix midi's sometimes too, but they are far better than the crap that other people do...

death2004
10-05-2003, 12:24 AM
i am trying to get a YAHOO!(tm) Briefcase to put the pack in(well, i think it's better than geo....ummmmm....ummmmm. Ah yes! Geo cities!

P.S. easier system until then, PM me with your e-mail and i will send it over through a transfer system(easiest thing to do, is to be on AOL)