PDA

View Full Version : Matrix Revolutions Theatrical Trailer

Paradox
09-25-2003, 09:02 PM
http://whatisthematrix.warnerbros.com/rv_cmp/theatrical_trailer.html

not quite what I expected the movie to be....

The trailer almost gives you *too* much information.

Starkist
09-25-2003, 09:41 PM
Looks good. I'll most likely be there opening day, as usual.

Erasul
09-25-2003, 11:03 PM
I read the plot already. It was supposed to be fake, and then these tv spots and this trailer came out and proved it to be right. Guess who knows what happens now. :( Oh well, I knew what happened in Reloaded before I saw it and that just made it better because I knew what to expect. The Matrix movies are my favorites. Revolutions is going to be good. Can't wait.

vegeta1215
09-25-2003, 11:34 PM
If you waited through the seemingly endless credits of Matrix Reloaded in the theatre, there was a preview for Matrix Revolutions at the end.

Sure, Matrix Reloaded wasn't as good as the original (very few movies are), but aside from having too much action and the over use of bullet time, I liked it, and I want to see what happens next. Plus that scene in the Revolutions trailer with Neo and all the Agent Smiths lined up down a rainy street looks bad ass :D

Beldaran
09-25-2003, 11:38 PM
I'll be seeing it.:)

Ganonator
09-26-2003, 04:27 AM
I'm one of those people who don't watch any trailers in an anticipated movie just because they dont want to hear the what happens in it. Matrix Revs isn't any different. I hear that you get the entire plot fed to you in the trailer... oh well.

Starkist
09-26-2003, 10:04 AM
SPOILERS!!! The trailer gives away the plot!

THEY HAVE TO STOP THE MACHINES!!!!!!!!

:eek:

carrot red
09-26-2003, 12:55 PM
I seldom miss a trailer and although this one is pretty comprehensive, I doubt it gave away the plot (I mean that was to be expected even without watching it.)

I'll be there too.

Ian
09-26-2003, 01:56 PM
If you don't want to spoil anythng (or if you don't want to take the time and upgrade Quick Time like me) just watch it. I've seen most of this on TV commercials for it, but not all. It doesn't really give anything away if you can't hear what they're saying :p

Kirby of Doom
09-26-2003, 05:48 PM
How does he do that?!?! (Neo vs Sentinels)

Now I HAVE to see it! ;)

AlexMax
09-27-2003, 01:11 PM
/me watches the trailor

/me orgasms

Mkay, I am DEFENIATLY going to this on opening day...