PDA

View Full Version : SEE the Underworld

Beldaran
09-24-2003, 05:49 AM
The Underworld is an utterly fantastic movie. Kate Beckinsale is stupendously hot, the plot is twisting and riveting, and the action is hotter than a redneck's ass on a Georgia summer.

Seriously folks, go see it.

However, be forewarned: It is somewhat of a gory film and not for those of a sensitive nature.

DarkPanther
09-24-2003, 07:30 AM
My girl and I were gonna go see that Saturday night, but we checked the reviews before we left and they weren't very good at all.

If a few people we know say it was decent though, we'll still go see it this weekend.

Thanks.

Drunken Tiger
09-24-2003, 07:54 AM
That comes out here sometime in December.......

vegeta1215
09-24-2003, 08:38 AM
It's out already? Damn, I must've missed that. I've wanted to see it since the first time I saw the preview. I may have to check it out on Saturday :D

carrot red
09-24-2003, 12:55 PM
Vampires and werewolves are not for me. I watched the trailer, but I never see horror movies.

It got some somewhat mixed reviews, but I remember reading one that said something like: "It has everything you didn't like in Reloaded", so it's bound to be good. There wasn't anything I didn't like in Reloaded.:)

Pablo
09-24-2003, 05:03 PM
Meh, it was pretty good. Felt a lot like The Matrix to me, but since when was that a bad thing? :)

I didn't like the ending, though. Twas cheesy...

BTW Carrot, it's an action flick. Not scary at all.

Starkist
09-24-2003, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by carrot red
There wasn't anything I didn't like in Reloaded.:)

Even the rave scene? Bleah. :waggle:

I won't see a movie in the theatres unless I'm sure beforehand that I'll like it. Then I see it multiple times. The only time this system broke down was in Sydney, when I was too late to see Minority Report and had to settle for MiB2 instead. Bleah.

So I won't go see this one.... although if I'm ever at someone's house and they put it in and there is absolutely nothing better to do, I may watch it someday.

gdorf
09-24-2003, 06:13 PM
This movie looks awesome. If I have the money to see it this weekend I definately will. I really like vampire/werewolf style movies.

Beldaran
09-24-2003, 07:41 PM
How can you let those fat, pasty could-have-beens called critics decide for you which movies to see? They give the worst reviews to the best movies on earth (Star Wars, Star Trek Nemesis) and they give glowing praise to those stinking sacks of donkey shit that hollywood gets so horny over, like Monsters Ball and all that artsy fartsy film crap.

Critics are so stupid. Why does America give any value to a group of overweight dicks who have never done anything interesting with their own life?

[that rant felt good.]

The Underworld is a kick ass movie, and I wish the critics would get eaten by a god damned Werewolf.:evil:

vegeta1215
09-25-2003, 12:38 AM
My brother told me today that he heard it was a bad movie too, but what do critics know? Everyone said Daredevil was terrible, but I though it was a pretty cool movie. It was no Spider-man, but then again what super heroes in the Marvel Universe as are famous and liked as Spider-man?

In short, screw critics. I'm checking out Underworld this weekend.

moocow
09-25-2003, 12:47 AM
I want to see that movie so bad.... I hope I get to :D

phattonez
09-25-2003, 01:13 AM
My brother went to see it last weekend. The part where she was shooting the floor was the part when he went to sleep. Pretty much, he told me it sucks.

carrot red
09-25-2003, 02:50 AM
Originally posted by Starkist
Even the rave scene? Bleah. :waggle:
Back at you, smiley hijacker.:tongue:

Originally posted by vegeta1215
Everyone said Daredevil was terrible, but I thought it was a pretty cool movie.
But it was really terrible, vegeta.

DarkPanther
09-25-2003, 08:28 AM
Originally posted by carrot red
But it was really terrible, vegeta.

I disagree.

Though I believe it would've been countless times better if they had someone in it besides that Alias girl that everyone's all hot for.

She is retarded.

Ian
09-25-2003, 12:25 PM
I'd like to go see it. I've been waiting for it for a while. I guess it just depends on the person.

(Critics suck. They are overpaid asses who give good reviews to the worst movies. If they say it's a bad movie, chances are, it's probably good)

AlmostAngel
09-28-2003, 03:41 PM
Whoa this movie is seriously wikkidawesome! *BEAMS*

I had a fit at the end though, when (don't read this if you havent seen it and dont want anything ruined) they DIDNT kiss!!! I was like *GETOUTOFHERE* and had a royal tantrum. But I guess thats what makes it an action movie...even though I think it would have been even BETTER if they had.

Anyways that's just my girly opinion ;)

MasterSwordUltima
09-28-2003, 05:50 PM
I only saw the previews, and it looks like a jumbo mix of the Matrix, Trigun, and Devil May Cry. :shrug: I like all three of them, so I might go see it sometime (probably wont get to though).