PDA

View Full Version : Tile Contest #8 (2)

Ian
09-23-2003, 08:39 PM
Yah, same thing, more tiles. If your tiles are in this poll, then please vote in the other (and vise versa)

lord_jamitossi
09-24-2003, 04:56 PM
yeah, i can't see anything with the anonymizer on so i did what any self-respecting person would do and voted for a tile at random. number four!

CJC
09-24-2003, 06:11 PM
I voted for the forth one, as it was the best looking (Granted, it was ripped from FF6, but let's just let the little details slide.)

I figured I'd vote in this one because my entry is in the other one.

Ganonator
09-24-2003, 10:39 PM
2 looks recolored, 5 looks ripped. Needless to say, I still picked number 5

ShadowTiger
09-25-2003, 07:29 AM
I picked the one that was hand drawn the best. If the FF6 Terra tiles were ripped and remanaged, then they couldn't have been all that hand drawn, now could they? :eyebrow: My applause goes out to Prince and his amazing drawing talent. :clap:

Saffith
09-25-2003, 08:29 AM
Okay then, just so there are no (further) misconceptions, she was actually drawn by hand. The palette was ripped, but just shrinking and editing the original sprites turned out pretty awful.

Though I won't deny she's not terribly original.

ShadowTiger
09-25-2003, 11:24 AM
Alright, so they WERE yours, Saffith, and perhaps I SHOULD have voted for Teh Terra then. :D Well done Saff, well done. :thumbsup:

zed_cool
09-26-2003, 04:49 AM
This one was a tough one.. I liked the ganondorf tiles and the terra tiles.. but in the end, I vote for terra!!

Demimore
09-26-2003, 09:21 AM
I like the monkey. It surely gets my vote. Hell, I'm even gonna use it. Who made it? (Ripped).

Ian
09-26-2003, 12:12 PM
It wasn't made by that person, he just recoloered it and entered it.

ShadowTiger
09-26-2003, 02:39 PM
For which set? It would be kind of pointless otherwise. :eyebrow:

Ian
09-26-2003, 03:09 PM
Dunno. I've had the tiles of th eoriginal one since last June, but mine was pixelized (It was originally a jpeg =| ) Though, I'm pretty sure the original sprites of it weren't pixelized, it's just where I downloaded it from (I think I saw someone post it or something, so I just saved it, I didn't care the it was blurred)

Ian
09-26-2003, 09:02 PM
Since the poll is closed, I guess Saffith wins! Congrats, those were some great Terra sprites. I need to take the next week off, I'm flustered with school work, and I may have to get my computer fixed (something is blocking my internet server. The internet works, but anything else that has to do with it doesn't work, Including my PSO connection) Sorry, but I think you all deserve a break.

EDIT: Sorry about the double post, I just realized it as I pressed enter, I tried to stop it, but I guess it didn't work. Sorry again.