PDA

View Full Version : a couple drawings...

Gerudo
09-23-2003, 05:19 PM
hey now, i finally got a scanner working and thought id share a couple of my craptastic drawings with you all... they went over in chat (at least thats my perception ;)), so here ya go...

http://www.gerudo.net/draw/1.jpg

http://www.gerudo.net/draw/2.jpg

any comments are welcome, and anyone who says that this should go in GAD or GED will be promptly shot and eaten for dinner...

:kawaii:

Fiyerstorm
09-23-2003, 05:21 PM
They make my little frail purple heart warm with love.

Seriously, they're pretty good. If you keep practicing, you'll get better. I think you said you haven't drew in a while..

Gerudo
09-23-2003, 05:22 PM
actually no i havent, i used to be sorta really good...

i draw the bubbly way (round heads)... if i could find my DBZ notebook (yes, dbz), i could share a whole helluvalot more than just 2...

Mitsukara
09-23-2003, 05:25 PM
Those are kinda nice.. interesting, though. They seem to have gotten a little stretched when you scanned them, I think... (yes, I know I said this in chat:P)

Anyway, not bad, I guess... how long ago did you draw them?

Um, only a suggestion, if that might be welcome, but, um.. you might try focusing on how you draw the eyes a little more... a little shine and a little line for an iris can do wonders on making a picture look deeper, if it's the sort of thing you're aiming for. But just a suggestion... I find it helpful to look at manga or still pictures from anime series (other things along those lines would work, I'm just saying in general) that I like the look of, and pay close attention to how they're drawn, see if I can get some ideas from them... it helps quite a bit.

Anyway...

Yoshiman
09-23-2003, 05:32 PM
Nice, but you might want to draw the heads a little bit rounder. That is, unless the scanner messed them up. And the eyes could be a little farther apart. Other than that, very good. Keep practicing :thumbsup:

Pablo
09-23-2003, 05:50 PM
Trippy. I like them. You've got a distinctive style, and it's pretty cool. My drawings are too generic :(

Master Ghaleon
09-23-2003, 08:26 PM
Nice drawlings Gerudo, keep it up ;) I could never draw at all

J.J. Maxx
09-23-2003, 09:58 PM
Perhaps a touch up is in order? :thumbsup:

moocow
09-23-2003, 10:42 PM
Awesome Gerudo! Great job :)