PDA

View Full Version : Boss Music Compendium III, Updated.

ShadowTiger
09-23-2003, 07:43 AM
Boss Music Compendium III, Updated (http://filespace.brentdax.com/BH4/BossMusicCompendiumIII.zip). Get it here follks. :D

Tell me if this doesn't work. Seeing as I can't use the right mouse button at school, it may make things a bit more challenging for me.

*TESTS* .. OK, just because my SCHOOL doesn't let us download it, doesn't mean YOU can't. ;) Good luck with it folks. Enjoy. :D

Drakmyth
09-23-2003, 07:54 AM
Sounds nice, 144 Boss MIDI's.

Demimore
09-23-2003, 09:04 AM
Thank you very much for not putting them in a folder. 144 MIDI files on my desktop. Great. Thank you.

And thank you for taking MIDIs from my boss MIDI box. I appreciate it. :angry:

Ehhmmm.... If you did, of course.

ShadowTiger
09-23-2003, 11:13 AM
Err.. No, I didn't. And actually, it unzipped TO A FOLDER that it created in a folder, Demimore. You can always just look in the zip file with Winzip 8.1 to see what's in it. :shrug: And besides, doesn't the undo feature work for that? :shrug:

And no, I don't think I took many from you. I mean, these aren't MY midis, they're just boss midis that I collect and put in a folder for everyone. Don't take it personally, Demi. ;)

Demimore
09-25-2003, 04:20 AM
Nope. I had to create the folder myself.

ShadowTiger
09-25-2003, 07:26 AM
Umm... OK. Thank you. So can anyone use any of these midis? Take a look at the Starfox Venom Battle too, it's a VERY good one for invisible battles. ;)

Demimore
09-26-2003, 02:09 AM
WHAT?! Should I take a look at it?

Hell, I had that in my own....

ShadowTiger
09-26-2003, 08:14 AM
Then use it, man! :kawaii: It's so ... kicky-a$$y! :D It'll be all over any quest I make.

Oh, and I had ommitted the Secret of Mana Boss Music. I'll get it uploaded soon.

Demimore
09-26-2003, 09:23 AM
It's not kick assy. Have you even played Starfox? There's a lot of better Starfox songs. Besides, Starfox music does not really fit too well intio Zeldaclassci. I misspelled that on purpose.

ShadowTiger
09-26-2003, 02:54 PM
:laughing: No, I'm not so sure, Demimore. When I got through with them, quite a few AGN / PZC members were inspired into using some of those midis in special situations. You'de be surprised what you can do with ZC, Demimore. Don't let anything limit your potential, or the potential of your quest.

Rose
10-04-2003, 04:24 PM
so true so true bh4 you can pretty much do anything with zc it just depends what you want to do with zc as in limits in point.