View Full Version : Huggie Bears

carrot red
09-23-2003, 03:22 AM
How Do You Feel About Hugging ?

I was just wondering how everyone feels about hugging.
Are you cool with it or does it make you uncomfortable?
Or maybe you are only comfortable hugging certain people and not others?

I consider physical touch to be powerful and healing.
I'm a huggie. I hug friends and loved ones. Shaking hands is reserved for acquaintances or people I don't feel.

Starkist
09-23-2003, 03:25 AM
I really enjoy hugs, and I agree that physical touch is a powerful thing. My family has never been very much into hugging, and I suppose as a result I usually won't hug someone unless I know them well, or if they hug me. Yeah, I like hugging though. Anyone I consider a friend I would hug.

cyberkiller6276
09-23-2003, 11:32 AM
I will hug anyone who is a friend to me. I love giving a recieving hugs. So yes, I'm a huggie too:D

ShadowTiger
09-23-2003, 11:35 AM
Touch Me And Die. :glare:

I shake people's hands. I hug my mother, I return my sisters hugs when she squeels for it, as for everyone else, the above holds true.

J.J. Maxx
09-23-2003, 11:42 AM
Wow. 7 new threads on the main page and the best you can muster is 'How do I feel about hugging?':D

You better start stepping up your content there carrot. :thumbsup:

carrot red
09-23-2003, 11:54 AM

:rolleyes:

J.J. Maxx
09-23-2003, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by carrot red

:rolleyes:

Awwww.. don't be sad. It was just something I noticed. Nothing personal. ;)

ShadowTiger
09-23-2003, 12:08 PM
Yes, they're great threads, and somehow, you've managed to get AGN a bit closer together. Yes, quite. For those of us who weren't able to attend the Convention and really, really wanted to, threads like these are invaluable. Thank you, Carrot Red, for your Diligence! :kawaii:

carrot red
09-23-2003, 12:08 PM
Sad?:D
When did you ever post in any of my threads to just notice it?:thumbsup:

cyberkitten
09-23-2003, 12:11 PM
depends entirely on my mood. sometimes, i just don't want to be near anybody, and i certainly don't want to touch anybody or be touched by anybody. i'm especially not fond of hugging kids, though. germy little bastards. most of my agn friends i'd hug without a problem, cuz i only see you guys IRL once a year and when you're getting ready to leave me again i miss you. there are a few of ya tho (danny, chandra, david, cyd ...) that i see more often but i've still gotta hug ya when i see ya and when you're leaving cuz you're my buds and i lubu. :D

Foxy
09-23-2003, 01:25 PM
I love hugging, as well, Carrot. My close friends and I almost always hug upon saying hello as well as saying goodbye, and my husband and I hug every change we get. :-)

I'm one of those who are comfortable with being close to peope.

Mitsukara
09-23-2003, 04:57 PM
I like hugging.. it's very nice. It feels very comforting to have someone hold you, if you're close to them. The only thing that makes me uncomfortable is if I'm not sure the other person is okay about it... so I don't tend to "initiate" them so much...

But anyway...

Prrkitty
09-23-2003, 05:14 PM
I also like hugging. The closeness of the contact is very calming. The feel of Paul's (husband) arms around me when he hugs me... is just fantabulous :) (fantastic + fabulous = fantabulous)

MANDRAG GANON
09-23-2003, 06:02 PM
Well....I'm not the kind of person who gives people hugs, and I've never been hugged...that I remember anywas although I would like it if I was. It would make me uncomfortable if I didn't know the person well though.

Yoshiman
09-23-2003, 07:46 PM
I'm not to prone to hugging. The only people I've hugged were members of my family. I'm not really one that wants to be touched without my permission, so yeah,

TOUCH ME AND DIE

Master Ghaleon
09-23-2003, 07:54 PM
Oh hell ya. I love to hug, cuddle and all that good stuff. It just makes me happy and the one person happy too:)

Pablo
09-23-2003, 09:41 PM
I hug sparingly.

Cuddling with a member of the opposite sex is something I can never get enough of, though.

moocow
09-23-2003, 11:07 PM
I love hugs, they are the best. I hug everyone, once I've gottent o know them pretty well or hung out with them for a while. Like, I just met ck's brother the other day, and I hugged him before I left... he was probably scared, but I did it :) lol

Anyway, I hug everyone... I prolly hugged everybody at the convention at least once, if not more times. Oh yeah, hugs roxx0r.

Rijuhn
09-23-2003, 11:34 PM
Hmm...I hug everyone in my family of course, and most people at church, unless it's someone I don't know I shake their hand and then hug them with my left arm around their back. Other than that I just shake hands with people.

Drunken Tiger
09-24-2003, 05:36 AM
I only hug chics... with guys its mainly just a handshake.....