PDA

View Full Version : Fail Proof

carrot red
09-22-2003, 04:50 PM
What Would You Attempt To Do If You Knew You Could Not Fail?

I think I'd fly.

How about you? I'm sure it would be something a lot more elaborate than that.

Pablo
09-22-2003, 04:55 PM
I'd fall in love.

fatcatfan
09-22-2003, 05:04 PM
"The same thing we do every night Pinky..."

Seriously though... that's tough... I'm not a very ambitious person. Visit Mars? No seriously. Um... build a trans-Atlantic highway? Hike the entire appalachain trail? Visit all of Colorado and Montana on horseback? Live a self-sustaining life in the Austrailian outback? How about just making everyone in the world understand?

Wait, no, I think I've got it. Raise children.

C-Dawg
09-22-2003, 05:08 PM
World's largest money shot.

Take that, Austrailia.

-C

carrot red
09-22-2003, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by fatcatfan
Wait, no, I think I've got it. Raise children.
This is beautiful.

The visit to Mars would a very very bad idea. I don't think it would appeal to Gunter and what's her name.

Blonde799
09-22-2003, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by fatcatfan
"The same thing we do every night Pinky..."

:rofl:
An episode where the two succeed well would be nice.

Me? I'd do the same thing Pablo would. I mean, I could be the greatest murderer of all time, or be an american hero, or finally get laid, but enlarging your heart(not physically speaking) would be much more fufilling to me.:)

Amber
09-22-2003, 05:40 PM
I can fail!? Since when?

The only thing I'd do is steal away certain of my friends who need a vacation and make that vacation the best they'd ever had.

Master Ghaleon
09-22-2003, 06:08 PM
I would wanna be a boxer so i can knock the shit outta everyone :)

Blonde799
09-22-2003, 06:09 PM
Give Tyson a new jaw. He sounds too messed up for me.:p

Verman
09-22-2003, 06:14 PM
I would want to succeed in my long term goal of become a god. You know immortal, creator of things yadda yadda...jus tthe run of the mill things a god could do.... So if i knew I couldnt fail I would do that.

Seriously though, I would become a god.

Yoshiman
09-22-2003, 10:03 PM
I'd probably want to fly too. I wouldn't need a bus to go to school!

linkofzelda1
09-22-2003, 10:43 PM
I would fall in love too. By this I do not mean shitty, fake high school love, but true love, if there is such a thing.

AlexMax
09-22-2003, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by Pablo
I'd fall in love.

ditto.

Pablo
09-22-2003, 11:33 PM
Sounds like I've got the right idea :)

Dart Zaidyer
09-22-2003, 11:36 PM
Become an ultra-genius and create a replicator, thereby kick-starting me with everything I need to eventually do whatever any of your pathetic minds can come up with.

J.J. Maxx
09-22-2003, 11:42 PM
I would create a replicator. Turn waste into food to feed the hungry, money for everyone, anything for everyone. No one would want for anything. ;)

Mitsukara
09-23-2003, 12:04 AM
I don't know... maybe I'd actually sit down and write the stories I've got bouncing around my head. That would be nice.

Of course, it would also be nice if I could go spend some time with some certain friends I have who I never get to see in person, and get away with it... not have to worry about getting in any trouble for it...

Then again, if I could really do absolutely anything... all kinds of things come to mind... like stopping all violence in the world, and other grand, noble stuff like that...:P Not to mention things you've always wanted to do that were impossible, or giving other people that opprotunity themselves... but I think I'll remain a bit more simple in answering this question.