PDA

View Full Version : Help with The DarkStar by Wintermute

spacedoubt
09-21-2003, 06:59 PM
I need directions through the desert maze. I have paid the Info Man but all he says is something about the cycle of the sun, and I have had no luck. Thanx in advance.

Sephiroth
09-21-2003, 07:03 PM
Where exactly could I find this quest as I never did hear about it..

spacedoubt
09-21-2003, 07:13 PM
here is the link where I found several quests. http://www.zcnetwork.net/qdb/comp Hopefully this link will work.

carrot red
09-21-2003, 07:44 PM
That one had me puzzled for a long time too. I think it's the only one I'll never forget (aside from that of the original Zelda, of course.)
The directions for the lost desert are: Right, up, left, right. (since it's the cycle, the sun goes from east to west and then east again.)

I must tell you it's a very buggy quest (several caves can't be accessed) and I don't remember if I ever finished it.

spacedoubt
09-21-2003, 08:53 PM
Thanx Carrot Red ! Usually the mazes dont come quite so soon in the game, so it was a bit irritating not being able to move on. Now I can go and trudge forward. :heart:

Sephiroth
09-21-2003, 10:15 PM
talking about mazes, you start seeing them in my quest (tlolahats) right before level 7. :p

ShadowTiger
09-22-2003, 07:40 AM
spam Heh. :D Sorry.

Darkstar? Oh man, I loved this quest! :D But refresh my memory. Is this the one with the Zelda CDI music, the one with the funky graphics and the headless lynel, (Which is also good.) or the one where your house has some sort of chimney, and the swords are all swords of elements? I loved them both, and I remember how hard you have to fight for the swords. Still need help? I think I defeated the game some time ago. You have to go to the moon. :D