PDA

View Full Version : Broke My Arm Thrusday

Deviance
09-19-2003, 06:14 PM
Tell you how it happend. At school I was posting things on Gerudo.net and after it was time for next peiod, I tripped and fell on the stairs and broke my right arm. This freaking sucks too. Now even puts more delays on my life.

phattonez
09-19-2003, 07:01 PM
That sucks, but thats what happens with a computer, your vision gets consitently worse. How do you get books from one class to another now?

Master Ghaleon
09-19-2003, 08:20 PM
That sucks man. I remember when I broke my arm, after it was better I broke my other arm. I hope you get better ;)

gdorf
09-19-2003, 10:47 PM
Man, I'm sorry. What a boring way to break your arm. When your talking to all the girls, be sure to tell them you broke it saving a family from a burning building. ;)

VEL
09-20-2003, 12:16 AM
That sucks. As far as I know I've never broken any bones. I once thought I might have broken my little toe, I just taped it to the toe next to it, because I didn't have any insurance and my dad said that is what they do with broken toes.

BebyGoku
09-20-2003, 12:40 AM
That sucks man. I broke my arm a while back, it snapped in half. Whent into surgery and shit wasnt fun. Metal plate and 7 screws in my arm. When she was taking the X-Ray she whent to move my hand (it was laying palm down) and she moved my hand and my wrist didnt twist. So we knew it was seriouse. Be carefull next time.

Mitsukara
09-20-2003, 12:53 AM
Sorry to hear that... I understand broken bones are pretty painful. I don't think I've ever broken anything... I lead a very inactive life now, and I never had any major accidents when I was younger, so...

Falling down the stairs has got to hurt, though. You're lucky it wasn't your nose or something:P

Prrkitty
09-20-2003, 01:00 AM
Yep... broken bones are pretty painful.... it's the pain drugs that make things ALLLL better ;) I've broken both ankles.. ain't fun! Good luck Seanbox344... and give it time to heal. It's just easier that way.