PDA

View Full Version : "Your sins into me...

Dechipher
09-19-2003, 05:16 PM
....oh my beautiful one."
~AFI, Silver and Cold

Does anyone here listen to AFI? I LOVE Them! They really right good music and lyrics.

MANDRAG GANON
09-19-2003, 09:06 PM
I have heard a few AFI songs, the only song I ever heard on the radio is Girls not Grey. Uh...what are the ones I've heard...God Called in sick today....uh somethign about some guy in autumn or something... I dunno they are pretty cool. Wester....that song kicks ass. what are some of thier best songs.

Dechipher
09-20-2003, 12:50 PM
You're prolly thinking of Fall Children

Silver and Cold, Morningstar, the despair factor, 6-8, and plenty others. The leaving songs are really nice.

Dechipher
09-20-2003, 01:31 PM
Okay, I'll have to post this again, cause it shows me it posted but it doesn't say it did, so I dunno.....

You're prolly thinking of Fall Children

Silver and Cold, Morningstar, the despair factor, 6-8, and plenty others. The leaving songs are really nice.

moocow
09-20-2003, 02:25 PM
Oops, double post... :(

I've never heard of AFI, actually. Maybe I'll check that out later...

cyberkiller6276
09-20-2003, 03:31 PM
AFI is really good band. My favorite song by them would have to be Total Immortal. I forget what album it's on though

Master Ghaleon
09-20-2003, 03:45 PM
I thnk that AFI has a song in madden if I remember correctly. Other then that, I dont listen to their music. I really listen to mostly 80's music then anything else.

Dechipher
09-20-2003, 04:51 PM
That was a semi-double post. I posted it and it showed me it posted, but when I went to the main forum view, it was still halfway down the page and it showed that There was only one reply, so I didn't know what to do. It also says they were an hour apart, which I know isn't true, as I posted it and then spent 5 minutes figureing out what happened and posted again.

*shrug* delete on of 'em.

BTW for those who care, AFI stands for A Fire Inside. They combine rock and punkish music with poetic lyrics.