PDA

View Full Version : i need your help!

DeathLink
09-18-2003, 06:30 PM
i didnt know where to post this, so i posted it here to be safe!

i need this picture- http://www.geocities.com/deathlink84095/untitled.bmp to be recolored to rid of all those extra color pixels (zoom in, i took that pic from a gif) i REALLY need it done!

thanx to anyone who helps!

Breaker
09-18-2003, 06:47 PM
Are you kidding? It's too much work for you to do, so you're going to ask everyone on AGN to do it for you?

DeathLink
09-18-2003, 06:56 PM
i didnt think that it would be that much work. i just too busy right now working things out for other things. so i figured that i would just post that now, then when i done, i check to see if its done, if not, i do it.

Pablo
09-18-2003, 07:04 PM
It looks like a 5-minute job. All you should need is the brush tool in PS or PSP. Are you saying you have enough time to argue your point on AGN but can't spare 5 minutes to tweak a picture?

DeathLink
09-18-2003, 09:23 PM
more or less, yes.
i dont have PSP all i have is MS paint. nothing more, cant get anything less. so if it will take five minutes, cant you do it for me then? please. it would take FOREVER just to do this in paint. and it only takes about 30 secs to type a few words.

Yoshiman
09-18-2003, 09:27 PM
So, you're saying you want us to recolor a Yahoo error page?

Oh, wait the link is broke.

DeathLink
09-18-2003, 09:34 PM
do you want to know the funniest part about that post, Yoshiman? there wasnt one.
if you were any smarter than Yahoo, you would copy the link into the address bar and press the enter button on your keyboard

linkofzelda1
09-18-2003, 10:05 PM
...Wtf? Dude, the link is broken. He was just pointing that out for you so people could get the job done for you. You have no people skills, do you?

Saffith
09-18-2003, 10:17 PM
No. Like he said, it's not a broken link. It's just that Yahoo doesn't like people linking directly to pictures, so it won't work if you just click on it. If you copy and paste the address, it'll work.

linkofzelda1
09-18-2003, 10:20 PM
Oh, ok. My bad, I didn't know that. He still has no people skills. Yelling at someone is not the way to get what you want. :D

moocow
09-19-2003, 02:37 AM
linkofzelda is right...

DeathLink had no right to yell at Yoshiman just cause he didn't know that he had to copy and paste it. If maybe DL had stated that in his first original post that the link had to be copied and pasted into the address bar, that problem would have been prevented...