PDA

View Full Version : Iraqis didn't play a part in 9/11?

Pablo
09-18-2003, 06:06 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2003/US/09/17/sprj.irq.bush.ap/index.html

Basically, they're saying that they were wrong and Saddam really has no connection to the 9/11 attacks. Make up your minds...

Master Ghaleon
09-18-2003, 06:11 PM
Saddam prolly burnt the evidence up in flames and thats why we dont have proof. I know that bastard had something to do with it, even if he had the terror camps in Iraq. He had something to do with it I think.

Gerudo
well thats mildly interesting, and i coulda told you that...

we all know Saddam and Osama are geh lovers...

Goat
I never thought he had anythign to do with it. Anyways..

The president's comment was in line with a statement Tuesday by Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld, who said he not seen any evidence that Saddam was involved in the attacks.

Shoudlnt that read more like..

The president's comment was in line with a statement Tuesday by Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld, who said he has not seen any evidence that Saddam was involved in the attacks.

It's retarded to birng this to anyones attention I know but that kinda got on my nerves. CNN isn't allowed to miss words.

Ganonator
09-18-2003, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by Gerudo
we all know Saddam and Osama are geh lovers... http://web1.ami-admin.com/images/44501.jpg
right from the source.. its gotta be true...

fatcatfan
09-18-2003, 08:17 PM
The President has never claimed that Saddam was behind the 9/11 attacks, only that Iraq had ties to terrorism, al Qaeda, and weapons of mass destruction.

Cloral
09-19-2003, 03:34 AM
And as you no doubt know by now, they've found the weapons of mass destruction - serin and mustard gas. They were in Alabama.

carrot red
09-19-2003, 03:44 AM
Originally posted by Ganonator
http://web1.ami-admin.com/images/44501.jpg
right from the source.. its gotta be true...
Excellent "caught in the act" pic.

Originally posted by fatcatfan
The President has never claimed that Saddam was behind the 9/11 attacks, only that Iraq had ties to terrorism, al Qaeda, and weapons of mass destruction.
That is true.

There was a poll posted somewhere saying that more than half of the Americans polled *thought* that Saddam was tied to the 9/11 attacks, but that has never been the claim of the Bush Administration.

fatcatfan
09-19-2003, 11:54 AM
To anyone who still has doubts about whether there were or are WMD... completely ignoring the fact that every major intelligence agency in the world knew that Saddam had them... let me say this to put it in perspective for you: They still have not located Saddam himself. Do you then conclude that Saddam is a fictional character?

Cloral
09-19-2003, 08:24 PM
No I don't Mr.Fleisher. The very fact that they wouldn't let the UN inspectors look around was proof enough. I was just refering to the story they did the other night on the Daily Show. What I would like to know is why we had mustard and serin gas - I'm pretty sure both have been completely banned by the international community.

Daarkseid
09-19-2003, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by Cloral
why we had mustard and serin gas - I'm pretty sure both have been completely banned by the international community.

Their use in warfare is banned, not their possession. Although we're sworn off of using any chemical weapons in battle, we still have several stocks of unused chemical weapons from decades ago that still need to be destroyed.

Axel
09-19-2003, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by Master Ghaleon
Saddam prolly burnt the evidence up in flames and thats why we dont have proof. I know that bastard had something to do with it, even if he had the terror camps in Iraq. He had something to do with it I think.
so you've been taking the news pretty seriously lately? because 75% of Americans think Sadaam staged the WTC attacks.

Aegis Runestone
09-19-2003, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by Axel

so you've been taking the news pretty seriously lately? because 75% of Americans think Sadaam staged the WTC attacks.

O_o Are you serious? -_-

We're surrounded by morons my friends. :p

Starkist
09-19-2003, 10:09 PM
The administration has never said Iraq was behind the attacks. Right after 9/11 I saw a British newspaper make a connection, but that was it. People enjoy conspiracy theories too much.

Although privately I doubt their hands are clean in the affair.