View Full Version : Ian's Sprite Contest

C-Dawg
09-16-2003, 08:48 AM
Because I'm currently losing in this week's tile-making contest, I thought I'd do a little AGN gerrymandering. I certainly hope this doesn't backfire horribly and wind up putting me even FURTHER behind. :(

Come on over here and let us know which of these sprites you prefer, boys. Bear in mind nearly all of them are animated.

http://www.armageddongames.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=75510

Generally, this sprite contest is a pretty cool little dig- Ian's managed to get it going for a few weeks, and they've produced some quality things. More people like Flashman, Prince, DarthCronic need to be gett'n in on this. Oh, and before the mods move this back to the ZC forums; the point of posting out here is to grab some poor souls who don't reguarly visit those forums. This (hopefully) helps me, and (hopefuly) helps Ian's contest at the same time.

-C

MANDRAG GANON
09-16-2003, 11:18 AM
This is interesting, I will prolly start putting sprites into these. As I love spriting.

Saffith
09-16-2003, 12:10 PM
Well, a bit late now. 'Tis a shame, to be sure.
If he'd posted the whole thing, you'd certainly have won.

Well, unless everyone still failed to realize just how good it is, which is actually pretty likely.

carrot red
09-16-2003, 01:16 PM
Yes, the poll is closed.

"Boys"? Is this a discriminatory thread? If so, I'm not voting in the next.:tongue:

Ganonator
09-16-2003, 02:42 PM
:rolleyes:
Hrm. What one man will do to compensate penis size.
You must realize that some tiles are simply superior. Those are the ones that have the little patterns and colors that tend to be better than linoleum.

Daarkseid
09-17-2003, 03:32 AM
Originally posted by C-Dawg
and before the mods move this back to the ZC forums; the point of posting out here is to grab some poor souls who don't reguarly visit those forums. This (hopefully) helps me, and (hopefuly) helps Ian's contest at the same time.

-C

Fortunately for you, General Discussion is for any topic of discussion, so this topic may stay.