PDA

View Full Version : Please God make it so (Bfleck dumps Jello)

AtmaWeapon
09-15-2003, 12:06 PM
http://entertainment.msn.com/news/article.aspx?news=133979

Please please PLEASE someone tell me that this is true. I'm sick and tired of every day seeing and hearing crap about Bfleck and Jello and how they are so much more important than relations with China and the war on terror. Here's a poem I wrote just in case this is confirmed to be true:

*ahem*
HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HA HA HA HA HA!!!
NO MORE JELLO SECKS FOR BFLECK
HAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
OH NO I AM CRYING
THEY WERE MEANT FOR EACH OTHER
IT WAS JUST LIKE LADY DI AND PRINCE SO AND SO
THEY WERE UPSTANDING CITIZENS THAT WERE SO IMPORTANT
THEY LOOKED AFTER OTHERS BEFORE THINKING ABOUT THEMSELVES
THAT'S WHY THEY DRIVE FERRARIS, THEY PASS THE SAVINGS ON TO THE POOR
I'M SO UPSET, I SPENT ALL MY MONEY ON PEOPLE MAGAZINES ABOUT EVERY LITTLE THING THEY EVER DID
OH WAIT I LIED
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
HA
HA
HA
HA
HA!!!!!!!!!!!!
*gasp*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!

ShadowTiger
09-15-2003, 12:11 PM
It may just be yet another hyped up story to get us interested. I mean, I saw on the cover of a national inquirer magazine that an Alien was arrested for punching Hillary Clinton in the nose. The Alien Sued and won. :p So if this is more popular than that, then I would probably assume that they would like to continue this.. thing.

Master Ghaleon
09-15-2003, 12:13 PM
I think it true, but WTF is Ben thinking?? I heard that he dumped her and made her cry! He had a hottie and was about to get married to her. I cant believe he did this. (If its true)

carrot red
09-15-2003, 12:19 PM
lol
I loved your poem, Atma.
I heard in the Abrams Report that she wanted him to sign a prenup. I don't know if that was the cause of the break up, but then again, who cares?

SATAN
09-15-2003, 12:42 PM
I doubt its true!
Ben would be nuts to dumb j.lo!

Thats all!

AtmaWeapon
09-15-2003, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by Master Ghaleon
I think it true, but WTF is Ben thinking?? I heard that he dumped her and made her cry! He had a hottie and was about to get married to her. I cant believe he did this. (If its true)

Dude. He's a celebrity. A rich celebrity. A rich, cute celebrity. Every vapid, brainless woman out there whose entire life can be defined by People magazine would give up her children to be married to him. Guys in Hollywood get married to "hotties" (read: women who are beautiful because we are told they are) and leave them all the time. If he did indeed dump her, I'm sure you'll be poring over People's article about his next marriage within a year. Look at this. (http://entertainment.msn.com/news/article.aspx?news=114177) It lists no less than fifteen celebrity weddings that lasted less than a year. Oh look! First on the list is Jello and Chris Judd!

Jello is pwning men left and right. She only gets away with it because of all the morons who don't get the concept that in the big picture, she is no more important than any other human being.

I doubt its true!
Ben would be nuts to dumb j.lo!

Actually, given Jello's track record for treating marriage like a pinky swear, Bfleck's smartest move would be to pour acid on Jello's face so she'll be too hideous to attract any more stupid men

moocow
09-15-2003, 03:24 PM
I think Ben Affleck is ugly. *shrug*

Anyway, who cares? It's their life, not mine. :p

Starkist
09-15-2003, 03:44 PM
Ben Affleck is cute. I don't see the appeal of Jennifer Lopez though. She's a skank.

Master Ghaleon
09-15-2003, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by Starkist
Ben Affleck is cute. I don't see the appeal of Jennifer Lopez though. She's a skank.

Yea well you get to say I slept with the skank Jennifer Lopez. I would marry her then dump her to get half her money.

So then I got a piece of ass and got paid for it. :tongue:

AtmaWeapon
09-15-2003, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by Master Ghaleon

Yea well you get to say I slept with the skank Jennifer Lopez. I would marry her then dump her to get half her money.

So then I got a piece of ass and got paid for it. :tongue:

You, sir, are a moral black hole.

Saffith
09-15-2003, 04:24 PM
And I guess that makes you one of those obnoxious "holier-than-thou" types. :p
Frankly, I think she rather deserves it.

Jigglysaint
09-15-2003, 05:31 PM
"Bfleck dumps Jello"

Why do I get some nasty images of somebody going to the can and farting out a jello salad?

Whoever Bfleck is, he's be a hero in Utah where they are always suffering a jello shortage.

Linkafier
09-15-2003, 05:45 PM
Ok two thing:

1. Jello is hot, keep the relationship going!
2. You're right. Who the hell cares if they're getting married or not?

Pablo
09-15-2003, 06:26 PM
I, personally, don't watch TV or pay attention to celebrity affairs. So frankly, I could care less whether J.Lo was dating Ben Affleck or Joe Hobo.

Dechipher
09-15-2003, 07:20 PM
I would be more surprised if they got married than I would if Bfleck married Joe Hobo.

LoganHowlett
09-15-2003, 08:13 PM
I'm kinda a fan o' good ol' Bartlebee, so in that respect it surprised me, but otherwise it does just sound like alot more "Hollywood", but o' well... ~ (and I would have to say that "Gigli" is the low point of Affleck's career, but it would of anyones and it's sad that it was made.