PDA

View Full Version : Maddox on Ikaruga

AlexMax
09-15-2003, 10:58 AM
For those of you who thought that Maddox hated everything...

http://maddox.xmission.com/c.cgi?u=ikaruga

Has anyone else played Ikaruga?

AtmaWeapon
09-15-2003, 12:16 PM
Ikaruga is a stern master. My friend has it, and Ikaruga has spanked me greatly. If FZero GX had not come out, I would have bought Ikaruga and consequently broken 2 controllers by now.

DarkPanther
09-15-2003, 12:27 PM
That was...

...the most uneducated rip on Tekken I have ever heard.

I'm not sure who that is, but he needs an enima.

Edit: oh yeah, cool lookin' game too!

AtmaWeapon
09-15-2003, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by DarkPanther
That was...

...the most uneducated rip on Tekken I have ever heard.

I'm not sure who that is, but he needs an enima.

Edit: oh yeah, cool lookin' game too!

That was....
... an uneducated misspelling of the word "enema" :p

Besides, I don't like Tekken at all, either.

MottZilla
09-15-2003, 12:56 PM
I've had it for quite some time. One of the best and most difficult while still fun shooters I've ever played. I have the game for DreamCast and it just plain rocks. If you actually want a challenging game you should get it. While F-Zero GX is also very challenging you will need something to alternate with atleast. ;p

MANDRAG GANON
09-15-2003, 01:27 PM
I haven't played it yet, I've seen it a few times when I went to rent a game...I rented F-Zero GX instead tho heh. Ikaruga sounds quite interesting though...Maddox is hilarious.

DarkPanther
09-15-2003, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by AtmaWeapon

That was....
... an uneducated misspelling of the word "enema" :p

Besides, I don't like Tekken at all, either.

lol

Damn, the only time I've thought to myself "Hmm... that doesn't look right" and NOT checked it.

I guess there's no doubt I don't use them now. :p

Tekken, DOA, Virtua Fighter... they're all kind of whatever you grow up on favorites IMO.

Grasshopper
09-15-2003, 02:18 PM
I bought a while back, almost got to the third boss, incredibly hard. But at least you get help. The more you play, the more credits you get, which means you have a chance to last longer. And if you can't beat then, eventually, by playing long enough, you'll unlock unlimited credits. And if you think you're good, watch the demo, watch how the fricken ship racks up max chain combos on EVERY part without missing a beat, and not even getting shot.

Maverick_Zero
09-15-2003, 03:48 PM
Did it come out for another system other then Dreamcast? I've heard alot of talking about it so I thought it might've come out for another system.

If I can find a DC version, I'll probably buy it.

Skulkraken
09-15-2003, 04:19 PM
It was rereleased stateside on the Gamecube. I'd buy it, if I actually had any skill at playing those types of games.

AtmaWeapon
09-15-2003, 04:26 PM
It's on GCN.

There is an "Ikaruga Appreciation Disc" DVD that is for sale somewhere. I think it's like $60 to buy it, and it contains 3 things:

All S-rank playthrough on easy.
All S-rank playthrough on normal.
All S-rank playthrough on hard.

ALL ON ONE CONTINUE. INSANE.