PDA

View Full Version : The oddest things in live

SATAN
09-15-2003, 09:24 AM
Tell the oddest thing you ever met in live!

Mine would be....

Once walking trough the village i saw a cat standing in front of a house.....

Thats not so odd but.....

3 years later we bought a cat that COMPLETELY looks like that cat!

Odd huh!

That all!

linkofzelda1
09-15-2003, 09:32 AM
Hmm... There are so many odd things in my life, I have just stopped counting them. Though once, I swear to God, I smelled pot in an airport... It might've been me though, as I wasn't exactly "clean" that day.. :rolleyes:

SATAN
09-15-2003, 09:40 AM
Smelling pot in an airport isn't wierd! (come the holland once and count the number of sopts were you smell pot)

YeaH!

Master Ghaleon
09-15-2003, 11:06 AM
VEL is the oddest thing that I ever seen in life.

Actually, you know how some places when you flush the toilet and the way that the water goes around and around is backwards. I think thats cool and odd.

ShadowTiger
09-15-2003, 12:10 PM
I think my Soy Sauce story is pretty weird. Read up on it here (http://www.purezc.com/forums/index.php?act=ST&f=1&t=3879).

SATAN
09-15-2003, 12:44 PM
Dude! thats wierd! even wierder then....then.... my sis!
Really thats weird!

Yeah!

deathbyhokie
09-15-2003, 01:11 PM
weather up there in blacksburg is weird. i can remember it being sunny and in the 60's one day, and the next day we got 8 inches of snow

moocow
09-15-2003, 01:19 PM
Goat is weird. He's the weird thing in my life. That's why I lub him, though :D

Otherwise, there's lots of weird things in my life. :p

Goat
09-15-2003, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by moocow
Goat is weird. He's the weird thing in my life. That's why I lub him, though :D

Otherwise, there's lots of weird things in my life. :p

I'm weird? My momma said I was normal :(

SATAN
09-15-2003, 02:55 PM
My mom said i was special....untill i hit her........

A heck, that was odd to..........

moocow
09-15-2003, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by Goat

I'm weird? My momma said I was normal :(
Your momma lied to you.

;)

I :heart: U Goat.

Ich
09-15-2003, 03:18 PM
The German version of "Hit me baby one more time" I found on Kazaa done by middle aged men.

MasterSwordUltima
09-15-2003, 03:22 PM
rotflmfao. Middle aged men? XD

Did anyone ever have a dream, and then like a month later, it actually happened? That happened to me on multiple accounts, and I think that's pretty odd.

Yoshiman
09-15-2003, 03:25 PM
The weirdest thing... Lessee... There was that one time my sister shot herself in the eye with a pea... But then there was that one time when someone on AGN kept registering names like "Sammy Scrotum". Aw, heck with it, my whole life is weird.

VEL
09-16-2003, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by Master Ghaleon
VEL is the oddest thing that I ever seen in life.

You've seen me! Have you been looking in my window?

I don't know what the oddest thing I've seen is, I've seen lots of "odd" things. One thing that just popped into my head while typing this is, Someone I knew and his brother once were both standing a couple of feet away from each other, and they kept throwing these berries at each others faces and laughing, they weren't moving much except to throw them and laugh, it lasted quite awhile too. I was watching them, and picking more berries to give to them.