PDA

View Full Version : Help with Vargen's 1st quest

ms_zelda_lady
09-14-2003, 04:08 PM
I am trying without success to figure out how to get through the Lost Woods to find the 3rd level. If anyone can help me I would really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance,
ms_zelda_lady

Demimore
09-15-2003, 02:24 AM
No, sorry.... Can't help you. I just think it's cool that someone actually got that quest. It isn't at any database, or is it?

ms_zelda_lady
09-15-2003, 11:23 AM
Its in JayeM's database. The link is www.jayemason.com/quests/and can be found under the letter V. Hope someone checks it out because I'm really stuck and can't go any further in the quest.

ms_zelda_lady

Crackers
09-17-2003, 10:39 PM
Your doing better than I am. I can't even find the ladder to finish the lv1. Can you tell me where it is?

ms_zelda_lady
09-17-2003, 11:29 PM
The ladder isn't in the 1st or 2nd levels. I have done both and gotten other treasures. The ladder is probably in the 3rd or 4th level, and unfortunately since I have spent what feels like an eternity trying to figure out the secret path to the Lost Woods without success this is one quest thats about to be deleted. I have found a few pay for the hints shops but none for the Lost Woods. And believe me hints about levels 5 or 7 are of no use this early in the game!! The only thing I can tell you about this quest is bomb and burn everywhere.
Now if anyone knows how to get through the Lost Woods in this quest please let me know. :confuse2:
I hope you have more luck with this quest than I do Crackers.

ms_zelda_lady

elise
09-18-2003, 02:51 PM
You don't need to go trough the woods.
You go from the beginning up and left to the underground warp travel system ,travel to the orange screen with the blue stair
go up and all the way left there you have to blow up the wall
go down , left, and up and there is level 3
You need the bow to enter

ms_zelda_lady
09-18-2003, 04:16 PM
:D Thanks for the help. I'm off to Level 3. YIPEE!!!

ms_zelda_lady

elise
09-18-2003, 05:04 PM
does anyone know where level five is ?
I just can't find it. I played 1-8 exept five

HarryPotter007
09-18-2003, 06:18 PM
I think level 5 at the part of the graveyard where has red graves and the third row has green graves.

elise
09-18-2003, 07:20 PM
Yessss found level five done, level five now up to the last one

Thanks for the help :)