PDA

View Full Version : Quest of Hyrule I question

zeldafan28017
09-14-2003, 01:27 PM
Wheres level 6?

C-Dawg
09-14-2003, 02:14 PM
Ok, what you gotta do is go to the Laku Laku Mudwhumpers. Burn the fourth bush from the top on the far right-hand screen (the one just east of the mudwhumper carving a copy of himself out of bricks). Go through there, and you'll find a little cave. In the cave, kill all the keese and bomb the obvious wall- this will take you out the other side of the cave, near the first level, but on the other side of the river. If you slash enough bushes, eventually you'll find a small mushroom that will give you the Erection Powder.

Go back to the forest near the starting place (just west of it) and use the Erection Powder while facing the wall with the crack that you havn't been able to bomb. Link's manhood will shoot out and smash a hole in the wall for you- that's where level 6 is.

-C

ShadowTiger
09-14-2003, 02:34 PM
:rofl:
C, you crack me up. ;)

Perhaps, ZF, you'de like to show us where this quest can be attained, and one of us can take a crack at it? You didn't specify an author to the quest, so that makes it all the more difficult to find.

zeldafan28017
09-14-2003, 02:48 PM
bone golem's quest for hyrule

zeldafan28017
09-18-2003, 11:08 PM
can anyone help

note* I know this is back to back posts but no body answered my last post in a few days

bonegolem
09-26-2003, 09:55 AM
zeldafan28017, thanks for playing my first quest. Try my third quest, Quest for Hyrule 2 after you play this one. If it's not available I'll email it to you.

Ok, level 6 is hard to find and it is a long and tedious journey. First you need to access the cave which is on the east side of the Overworld. After you get through the maze (there is a maze path inside, but I'm not telling you how to get past it!!:kawaii: ) anyway after you get out of the cave you will find a very obvious path outside and take it two screens up and there is Level 6! Watch for my newest quest, The Legend Of Zelda: Revenge of The Wizzrobes coming soon! Jeez it's been a long time...

~Bonegolem