PDA

View Full Version : Nobody....

Drunken Tiger
09-13-2003, 03:21 AM
http://www.armageddongames.net/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=38

Does anyone see anything weird going on here??

This member has aroused my curiousity!! I want to know more.... :p

Has anyone got any info??
[Quote}
Perma-Banned

February 29th, 2004

Forum Age:
-169.7 days
(-0.4630 years)

(0 posts per day)
(2 threads started by this user)
find posts by this user.

Last Post:
Never

Upcoming Milestones:
50 posts (50 posts to go)
Projected Date: The End of Time
100 posts (100 posts to go)
200 posts (200 posts to go)
[/Quote]

Starkist
09-13-2003, 03:40 AM
Someone makes this same post every few months. I wonder who will do it next. Nothing weird, go about your business.

slothman
09-13-2003, 04:06 AM
Probably a test of the 2004 leap day. It's weird that he refered people. Unless that's what the admins do to people they don't like. AHHH be careful or you too could become nobody.
P.S. how did you find this? Do you go looking around the member pages just for kicks? [kicks you]

Drunken Tiger
09-13-2003, 04:11 AM
Yeah, i decided to roam throught the member pages... :)

One of his refered people is "basherZaldow", if you re arrange the letters you get SB!! :sb:

Blonde799
09-13-2003, 06:16 AM
Another one of these posts, hehe.:kawaii:

I know teh secret, I know teh secret!:D But since we're talking about nobody, I guess there's no reason to talk.:p

Drunken Tiger
09-13-2003, 08:40 AM
PM me!! :p

Im so bloody curious!!!!!!

KJAZZ
09-13-2003, 01:19 PM
Another one of these posts.. Gah, it's not that big of a deal. ;P

Pablo
09-13-2003, 10:47 PM
Heh, I believe I started the last thread...but then Daark or Starkist closed it...

/me has a nostalgia fit

I'd like to know the secret too. PM me if you dare :)

MANDRAG GANON
09-13-2003, 11:06 PM
I would like to know also, at first I didn't care but now its bothering me....Tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me *Gong* *falls to the floor*

VEL
09-13-2003, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by Pablo
Heh, I believe I started the last thread...but then Daark or Starkist closed it...

/me has a nostalgia fit

I'd like to know the secret too. PM me if you dare :)

Nobody closed your thread.
http://armageddongames.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=74093

Mitsukara
09-13-2003, 11:28 PM
That member is a communist operative attempting to access to deepest levels of AGN's informational reserves and archives, who as you can clearly see from his blatantly listing them under the refferals is obviously in alliance with the Dread Deggonemardamas Dominion's agents. He apparently attempted to use one of their shoddy illegal time travel devices to sabotage history (cleverly only going back a year to an "insignificant" date rather than to any well-known historical date, which I guess he does deserve a small piece of credit for thinking of, even if it's still a bloody obvious plan). No doubt the fool ended up creating a paradox and erased himself from existance. Question answered, next.

Foxx
09-15-2003, 04:30 AM
Those mysterious accounts are part of diabolical experiments performed by the administration.

Blonde799
09-15-2003, 05:43 AM
Originally posted by Foxx
Those mysterious accounts are part of diabolical experiments performed by the administration.
/me thinks of Night Shift Nurses......
Let's not ever think of what happens behind the scenes ever again.:laughing:

Goat
09-16-2003, 07:44 PM
Yes, why do people keep askign about it. Admins have test accounts, where they test certain features on teh boards, new additions, and for random events. It is quite obvious that this user was created by an admin because of the join date and length here, as well as teh custom av. I see know reason why everyone freaks out evry few weeks about this post.