PDA

View Full Version : View New Posts

MANDRAG GANON
09-12-2003, 11:15 PM
I'm wonder why this button is here. It says function disabled by moderators everytime I click on it so why is it still there? Is it ever going to be enabled again?

Mitsukara
09-12-2003, 11:19 PM
You might notice that the search button still seems to be there, too, even though it's disabled... or, at least it is in the Tenchi Muyo! theme (I haven't switched much in the past... err... year...)

I don't really know why they're still up, and I don't recall ever actually using the "view new posts" feature before, but I have heard a lot of instances where people wanted to use the search but couldn't... I guess if AGN gets a new server or more space or something, they might, but I don't really know.

MANDRAG GANON
09-12-2003, 11:27 PM
Well I haven't used the View New Posts in along time. Last time I used it was like....way back when I left...thats also when it was disabled. The View new posts runs off the search engine thing so thats why neither work heh. I just saw it and thought, hey I wonder if this works now. Yeah...I wonder why it was disabled in the first place.

Mitsukara
09-12-2003, 11:38 PM
Well, if it did work off of the search function, then I'm pretty sure the reason they took it down was because it used up, like, some 600MB of space to have it up... I don't remember exactly why, and I could be wrong altogether, but I'm pretty sure it took up too much space and that's why it was disabled.