PDA

View Full Version : Happy Tree Friends.

cyberkiller6276
09-12-2003, 03:33 PM
Just found this mondo cool flash goodie show

Happy Tree Friends (http://www.happytreefriends.com/watch_episodes/index.html)

The Happy Tree Friends are cute, cuddly animals whose daily adventures always end up going horribly wrong. No matter how innocently their day begins, it always ends in mayhem. The ensemble cast includes Cuddles, the cutest darn rabbit you'll ever meet, and Petunia, a sweet girl skunk always mindful to wear air freshener. Traveling through picturesque settings and speaking in a kooky language all their own, the Happy Tree Friends never know what chaos lingers just around the bend!

Gerudo
09-12-2003, 03:37 PM
HTF kicks ass, and its absolutely HILARIOUS!!!

as long as you dont mind the mindless violence and gore to cuddly creatures... :laughing:

DarkPanther
09-12-2003, 04:29 PM
I honestly haven't laughed that hard at a flash in a looooong time.

The anteater kicks ass.

MANDRAG GANON
09-12-2003, 09:15 PM
LoL when I first went there I didn't read the post and jes clicked the link....I closed the window thinking this looked like crap, then I read Gerudos post and I was like hmmm...and then I check one of the movies LOL these are great...cpet the first one...that ones bothers me :disgust: I like the Flippy Army guy and the moose the most.

cyberkiller6276
09-12-2003, 09:39 PM
My favorite episode is "It's a snap"

If you didn't read the news page, it says HTF T-shirts are coming to hot topic...
*Jumps for joy*

carrot red
09-12-2003, 09:48 PM
Pretty cool and funny, most of them.

KJAZZ
09-12-2003, 11:59 PM
There have been a couple posts about this before. I haven't seen it yet, but a friend of mine has a DVD..-_-