PDA

View Full Version : The Vs. Capcom legacy continues!

Blonde799
09-12-2003, 06:06 AM
http://www.gamespot.com/arcade/action/guiltygearisuka/news_6074986.html

I'd actually like to see Ryu moving Guilty Gear style.:) Long story short, Sammy Vs. Capcom!! OMG OMG!!

Kairyu
09-12-2003, 10:53 AM
I am definatly going to check this out when I can get to a computer which doesn't block every other website for no real reason.... I wonder if I'll be able to fight Hibiki with a giant fan... That'd be funny as heck...

Edit: Blast, arcade only.... I can't think of any places off the top of my head nearby which might have it... I guess I'll just have to hope for console versions... but since they've got pretty much nothing but a liscence and a name, I'm thinking I could be waiting a while... Oh well, it'll be worth it to clobber Hibiki with the giant fans of doom.... assuming Dan and Anji-Mito are playable characters, of course...

vegeta1215
09-12-2003, 03:23 PM
Playing a fighting game in the arcade is the ONLY way to truely to play in my opinion. I'm curious if the arcades down OC MD will get this one. They've mainly just had the Marvel Vs. Capcom ones and not the X-Men Vs. Street Fighter, SNK Vs. Capcom and others.

btw, MvsC2 is the best!

cap2030
09-13-2003, 01:32 AM
I love the vs games but I wish capcom would make more pure fighters.

SF4
Sequel to Marvel super heroes(best marvel game ever!)

MottZilla
09-13-2003, 02:40 AM
Most popular fighting games will be ported to a home system quickly. Nowdays an arcade games life is not very long. Soul Calibur 2 wasn't even out a year in the arcade before the console versions came out.

Blonde799
09-13-2003, 11:51 AM
Heh. That's why I'm hoping for a quick release of Guilty Gear XX #Reload.:D

Bloodstar64
09-13-2003, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by Blonde799
Heh. That's why I'm hoping for a quick release of Guilty Gear XX #Reload.:D

That's news to me. I didn't know there was a new gg game out.