PDA

View Full Version : Prophecy

leo_phd
09-10-2003, 02:53 PM
Thanks for the quick reply. I am really enjoying this quest. I just love to play... haven't made any quest but enjoy others. If anyone finishes this I would love to play.

ShadowTiger
09-10-2003, 03:48 PM
:kawaii: ... Heh. Hi, I'm it's author. :) Glad to meet you. :) No, it has never been completed, but if you can find your way around the combo pages and palattes, it's yours to finish! :D The quest password is glue, in case you're interested in finding anything you'de like. :) Enjoy it. Keep any tiles you find in there for yourself.

Bet you don't see this kind of post everyday. ;) Glad you're enjoying it.

Sephiroth
09-10-2003, 04:50 PM
Kewl! Now I can fix that bug when you fight the boss of the Water Temple.. :p

ShadowTiger
09-10-2003, 04:58 PM
Whoah whoah whoah whoah...... (BTW, that was done/said really fast, in case you were wondering. ;) .... :sweat: ... Um.. which bug? There's a bug in L6? I thought I ironed out the bugs. .. Oh. That's probably because I haven't released the newest version. It's not much beyond the current demo, but it had been intended to be "demo" 6.

CJC
09-18-2003, 05:39 PM
You mean the water temple is actually playable now? The last demo of Prophecy I played had only the level 2 boss working, and the water temple was mostly empty rooms.

Then again, the one I was playing was the tileset released on pzc, so I guess that'd be why.

Sephiroth
09-18-2003, 07:40 PM
Yea.. you do have a bug in level 6.. I played through it and during the boss fight, one of the timed warps screens doesn't have the timed warp set.. so you get stuck there and you can't beat the boss..

CJC
09-19-2003, 09:12 PM
I don't even have level 6. I'd like to know where the latest version of the propecy is so that I could get it, considering that the only dungeons that are done in the version I've got are the rich guy's tent, the crypt, and the maze.

Could someone tell me where to get the latest version of the propecy? I'd like to see some of the different techniques used in it so that I can try them.

ShadowTiger
09-22-2003, 07:35 AM
..Oh. .. Heh. :D The latest version of the Prophecy, what SHOULD have been demo 6, is now sitting on my hard drive, gathering E-dust. If someone could verify for me which demo is the latest out there, I could work something out.

leo_phd
09-22-2003, 09:41 AM
Demo I have is 5. The one in the Quest Archives.

ShadowTiger
09-23-2003, 07:39 AM
Cool. I'll try to.. upload it, or something. I sure as heck hope it's not too big anymore. :shrug: If it's more than 1.40 MB, I won't be able to bring it to school to upload. They're MUCH faster than my home PC.