PDA

View Full Version : i think we need a gen computer discuss

DeathLink
09-10-2003, 11:56 AM
so we dont have to talk about web or prog. only. we NEED a gcd!!!!(what would be really funny, if there was one, and im just really blind)

Starkist
09-10-2003, 11:59 AM
I think we need mandatory English classes too, but we don't always get what we want. :(

Seriously though, General Discussion is sufficient for the amount of computer discussion we get here.

Gerudo
09-10-2003, 12:41 PM
GD is the best place to put anything...

well, except for the people that will go 'oh this belongs in [insert related forum here]!'

:shrug:

is there something you needed help with, DL?

Dechipher
09-10-2003, 04:10 PM
We do have mandatory English classes, at least, at my high school we do.

DeathLink
09-10-2003, 11:16 PM
nothing yet. but i just thought it would be nice. but i think more people would discus computers. but yeah whatever. just a suggestion

Breaker
09-10-2003, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by DeathLink
so we dont have to talk about web or prog. only. we NEED a gcd!!!!(what would be really funny, if there was one, and im just really blind)

There's an entire Computers & the Internet section to the forums which many computer related topics that come through AGN will fall under, if not, use General Discussion.

gdorf
09-11-2003, 12:24 AM
Considering the ammount of posts we get in the Programming and Web development forums, I don't think we need ANOTHER subcategory. If you have a computer related question, post it here or in programming and you will probably get a response.

ShadowTiger
09-11-2003, 07:25 AM
Perhaps we can just rename it to General Computer Discussion, and the rest will follow. :shrug: I'm sure that the internet is part of the "computer," since so many of us now dabble our hands in the Internet nowadays. But how many of us can claim that we're truly programmers extraordinaire? ;)