PDA

View Full Version : Favorites...

carrot red
09-09-2003, 09:11 PM
Another one in the long line of “Favorite Toothpick Brand” threads,
What’s Your Favorite Time Of The Day/Night?

Being a night owl and *not* a morning person (in fact, don’t even talk to me in the morning before I’ve had my coffee), I’d say late at night when everything is quiet and asleep. Staying up to watch the sunrise is far better than waking up at sunrise, IMHO.

So, what is your favorite time of the day and why?

Oh, and I don’t have a favorite toothpick brand.:tongue:

Starkist
09-09-2003, 09:18 PM
I like the little square toothpicks that have a minty taste.

Oh wait, this is about time of day. Silly me. :)

I'm also a night person, and I also stay up to watch the sunrise once in a while. Any time when the sound is still, yet with a breeze in the air is perfect.

Crazy_Link
09-09-2003, 09:56 PM
My favorite time of the day is the night time, for some reason, though, I just dont know why... sometimes I also stay up till dawn to see the sunrise....

CoolestNameEver
09-09-2003, 10:02 PM
Definitely late at night. I'm way too tired in the morning to enjoy it. Never watched a sunrise, though.

Rijuhn
09-09-2003, 10:10 PM
I would have to say my favorite time of day is a couple hours after sunrise, when I'm good and awake. It's then that I know the beauty of a good day.

slothman
09-09-2003, 10:31 PM
Just after midnight. All the best shows are on then. :D

Pablo
09-09-2003, 10:37 PM
I'm a night owl, can't stand waking up before 10 (am that is).

One of these days I'll watch a sunrise...not tonight, tho :)

Rainman
09-09-2003, 11:23 PM
The time where I really get into my creative stage and I get a lot of what I want to do done is right after I should be going to bed. I get into a work/creative high of sorts and come up with some of my best stuff. I guess I like that time the most.

deathbyhokie
09-10-2003, 08:20 AM
early evening till about midnight. sitting outside watching one world go to sleep, and another one wake up. i much prefer this to staying up to see the sunrise. especially since i work nowadays

Gerudo
09-10-2003, 08:24 AM
i watch Columbus go to sleep and wake up... at least the east side... ;)

my job prohibits me from having a day life, but i get to see the sun rise every morning, and that itself makes it worth my while... ^_^

Blonde799
09-10-2003, 01:05 PM
My favorite time of the day is night. I also like watching the sunrise.:)

Mitsukara
09-10-2003, 10:17 PM
I'm not really sure about the time of day... sometimes, night is nice, but if there's a lot of clouds and it's cold and windy (but still dry) during the day, it can be really nice, too.

I really love staying up overnight, especially once it gets to be around 6:00 AM and the sun starts coming up... it feels really awesome to have seen the whole night, and to see another day actually starting (so much of the time I end up falling asleep before the sun comes up and waking up after it's already been up for hours)... But I don't like waking up around then that much. Maybe if I wake up around 4:00, when it's still really dark, it's kind of interesting, but usually it's hard for me to wake up anywhere near that early...

Of course, the time when I really tend to feel best is around midnight-2:00 AM. I really feel much more energetic and excited than than at any other time (unless, you know, something's wrong at the time). I guess I kind of like that time of day too, but I think it's also a physical thing of some sort.

Yoshiman
09-11-2003, 06:20 AM
Anytime from 3pm-1am. I hate waking up at 6 to have to go to school. I'm tired, and school sucks.

ShadowTiger
09-11-2003, 07:23 AM
Aye. My favorite time of night is when it's just about to get totally dark. I enjoy running like the wind then. (And only then.)

I like the little square toothpicks that have a minty taste.I never knew they had those. :laughing:

Demimore
09-11-2003, 08:29 AM
I wake up at 11PM, then I stay up to 2AM. Then that's enough. That's my favorite time of .... "day".