PDA

View Full Version : Tile Contest #7

Ian
09-09-2003, 10:47 AM
Gosh, it seems like just yesterday that I was posting the TC#6 voting thread......oh wait, it was. Yes, after a very short voting thread, we've finally gotten on to our 7th contest.

Now for everyone's next topic........ Heart Container tiles. HOPEFULLY I'll get more tiles than last contest (which only got 2 entries) This shouldn't be to hard to do. And BTW, animations are welcome ;)

And just a reminder that if you just recolor something and enter it, you WILL be disqualified. Just wated to bring this to people's attention, I have seen many heart containers recolored and have been called their own.

Good luck, and have fun.

As always, you can PM me your submission HERE (http://www.armageddongames.net/private.php?s=&action=newmessage&userid=6023).

lord_jamitossi
09-09-2003, 05:07 PM
hmmmm...... this could be tough. it definately needs to be animated.... original..... different somehow. Oh. i have an idea.

anyhow, for the polls, yu should have a last option of "I entered" so that the contestants don't disrupt the poll but can still see the results.

ShadowTiger
09-09-2003, 05:22 PM
Can we use the Heart Containers that we have designed for our quests? (I mean, recently.) We -did- design these babies ourselves, so is it alright if we can submit them straight from our quest?

OH! And do the hearts and heart pieces that accompany them.. can they also be shown on the screenie?

C-Dawg
09-09-2003, 06:34 PM
Go ahead, I did it.

-C

Ian
09-09-2003, 07:04 PM
As long as YOU made it, it's fine. Heart pieces are also acceptable as lon as the HC is still included.

DeathLink
09-10-2003, 12:15 AM
hmm...i thin ill join in on this one. ill try to get one made tonight

Raichu86
09-10-2003, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by lord_jamitossi
anyhow, for the polls, yu should have a last option of "I entered" so that the contestants don't disrupt the poll but can still see the results.
You could just click "View Results" next to the vote button to see the results. It's a little extra effort, but at least then, you don't disrupt the poll. If only vB had null votes...

I'll see what I can come up with. :p

Sephiroth
09-10-2003, 05:04 PM
hmm.. I e-mailed you my Nose heart container peice..
You need animation for it in zquest..
:p

lord_jamitossi
09-10-2003, 07:10 PM
i just sent my entry. this one is gonna be hard to win; there's already been a lot of entrants!

Oh and Raichu.... thanks for the tip!

C-Dawg
09-11-2003, 10:53 AM
We've got a donkeyload of entries. When do we get our vote on?

-C

redmage777
09-11-2003, 11:04 AM
Well, Just submited mine, based off the artest's pictue of a heart container in a Windwaker stratagy guide.

ShadowTiger
09-11-2003, 11:56 AM
Wow. Better not enter this one. The competition will be STIFF! Maybe I'll even mean that literally one day, when I see one of the competitors' entries.

* BH4 gets hit by a brick.

'EDIT: You'll see what I mean, I think.

EDIT2: Never post at school while you're tired and not thinking. :sweat: I will enter the next one, assuming there aren't as many competitors, and C isn't in it. ;) :laughing:

Ian
09-11-2003, 01:49 PM
I've got 5 entries in my possesion, and hopefully one more is on it's way (something has to be resent) Just so you all know right now, I had to take some things out of C's entry because of too much ownage :p Good thing you didn't enter BH4.

Great idea. From now on, nobody has an excuse for voting for themselves (Though you can still vote for others if you want)

lord_jamitossi
09-11-2003, 04:43 PM
the last one would be my own, and i'm about to sent it (if all goes well... i just found the e-mail adress!)

Ian
09-13-2003, 08:32 AM
I'm gonna start the voting tonight, so if there is anyone else who has something they want to submit, get it in now.