PDA

View Full Version : CONTEST: Most crappy quest

DeathLink
09-08-2003, 09:35 PM
im taking nominations now here (http://www.armageddongames.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=75439)

Yoshiman
09-08-2003, 09:39 PM
Umm... Do you mean as in quests that have already been released? I think that would be a little disrespectful. I mean, c'mon, a crappy quest contest?

DeathLink
09-08-2003, 09:45 PM
sure, i mean, unless people are a bunch of babys (sorry, no offence to anyone, i dont want anyone to hate me because of this) i honestly think it would be hilarius if my quest got this reward :D

:darkmage:

Ganonator
09-09-2003, 12:14 AM
i already picked a winner. It was Jman's World in the Clouds. No offense to jman, of course, possibly because he could come over to my house and kick my butt.

ShadowTiger
09-09-2003, 07:35 AM
No offense to jman, of course, possibly because he could come over to my house and kick my butt.You mean, ... literally walk to your house and actually put a boot to yer end? ... Lucky. :eyebrow: I wish someone from AGN lived close to me...

I'm not sure it would be a great idea, because lots of "No Offenses" would by flying around in there, and that wouldn't be the best of ideas...

C-Dawg
09-09-2003, 08:53 AM
Originally posted by Britannianhero4
You mean, ... literally walk to your house and actually put a boot to yer end? ... Lucky. :eyebrow: I wish someone from AGN lived close to me...

You need some real life friends, BH. Maybe try showering with SOS pads for awhile?

Anyway, a crappy quest contest would be wonderful. Everyone's a winner! You've got oodles of shit quests sitting around stinking up the Quest Database over at AZC. PZC is a little more discriminating; not to say there arn't some turds there too, but the steaming loads in the larger AZC database make them taste like chocolate in comparison.

-C

Blonde799
09-09-2003, 09:13 AM
I've actually found two people from AGN near me. The rest are barely out the state.:p

Hey C, didn't try this same stunt with your media of the week thing? I'd love to see what crap you come up with in terms of telling us what is.:laughing:

C-Dawg
09-09-2003, 09:34 AM
Yea, I suggested it, but no one ever contributed anything. And though I did try to play quest specifically to seek out the bad things... let me tell you, it's very hard to enjoy playing truly bad quests, even if that's the whole point.

-C

DarkFlameWolf
09-09-2003, 10:51 AM
yeah, it'd be hard to judge, because I don't think I could make it to the second dungeon with such crappiness. :P

CJC
09-09-2003, 07:24 PM
Absolutely not. I don't think that would be fair to anybody, because everyone has a different opinion of a quest, (Some judge by graphics, others by difficulty, even some by storyline.) and based on this fact quests might get a bad rep they don't deserve. And then people wouldn't play them. I just think it's a nasty thing to do.

Blonde799
09-09-2003, 07:29 PM
Well, crappy quests tend to be crappy in almost every category(for people that have enough sense anyway). That's usually what makes them such. Although, I think C's idea was better.:)

Demimore
09-10-2003, 06:10 AM
This sounds like a great idea. I know of lotsa crappy quests (my own included).

Petoe
09-10-2003, 09:01 AM
Yeah. There's too many crappy quests out there

zed_cool
09-10-2003, 09:43 AM
I can right now say at least 10 crappy quests..... If I could remember what their name's was... But I think its a good Idea to do this!! Think of the respect you get! Other's say that they won a tile contest! I say "I won the crappyiest quest"!! I'll gladdly say that!! :)

DeathLink
09-10-2003, 11:38 AM
then we could use those quest for "What not to do in a quest" ;) j/k

im taking nominations now here (http://www.armageddongames.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=75439)

zed_cool
09-11-2003, 02:22 AM
Excellent idea!! If you shall do a quest, don't do it like this!! (the game)

ShadowTiger
09-11-2003, 07:29 AM
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Britannianhero4
You mean, ... literally walk to your house and actually put a boot to yer end? ... Lucky. I wish someone from AGN lived close to me...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You need some real life friends, BH. Maybe try showering with SOS pads for awhile?

Anyway, Are... Are you coming on to me C-Dawg? :odd: And that anyway hurt. :D :laughing: :rolleyes:

Anyway, ..... no. I don't even have any quests to nominate, because I think that all quests are special in their own unique blah blah blah. :rolleyes: