PDA

View Full Version : Lagoon Midi

zed_cool
09-08-2003, 08:25 AM
HI!
I played the snes game Lagoon yesterday and I heard the most beutiful song ever!! Its the song that playes when you are up on the clouds.. It so beutiful :cry: !! Anyway.. So today I sat from 9 am to 12 am and looked for the song.. I still havent found it!!:angry: So, my request!! Does anyone know where I can find this song in midi or if I can use some kind om emulator and the lagoon rom to save the song?? :confuse2: Thank You!!

Demimore
09-08-2003, 08:37 AM
I hear ya! The Lagoon music is awesome. But the cloud music sucks. And that's why no one has sequenced it. I don't think there is none. Sorry. But if you're using Zsnes. Press F1 when that song starts and select "Save SPC". Then play it in winamp. But you'll need a plugin which you can find at my homepage.

zed_cool
09-08-2003, 08:41 AM
Sucks?? well, everybody´s got an own opinion.. but Ill try that in zsnes.. but whats your homepage??

edit: Found it!! Thanks!!

ShadowTiger
09-12-2003, 02:44 PM
Where did you get it. :) Perhaps that page may have some midis which others are looking for. :)

zed_cool
09-13-2003, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by Britannianhero4
Where did you get it. :) Perhaps that page may have some midis which others are looking for. :)

No.. sorry If I said it wrong, I meant that I found Demimores homepage where the thing for znes is..

Demimore
09-15-2003, 02:51 AM
Then I might aswell ask.... Did it work to make that SPC? And then listen to it via SNESamp?

zed_cool
09-15-2003, 07:13 AM
Haven't tried it yet.. My computer shut's it self down when I try downloading.. But there's gonna be a LAN soon so i'll try downloading it then..

Daarkseid
09-17-2003, 03:28 AM
What is this doing in the ZC forums? It is horribly off topic... Moving to General Discussion.

Jigglysaint
09-17-2003, 08:43 PM
Forget zsnes, just download the .spc archive at www.zophar.net and get a good plugin or somthing.

With MP3 support in ZC, you should be able to dump the song into an .it or even a .wav, then convert to MP3.

Rainman
09-17-2003, 08:45 PM
No, I don't find it difficult. I don't search for them at all. MIDIs are gay.