PDA

View Full Version : A little late, but...

MagmaLord
09-07-2003, 10:24 PM
Anyways back on 8/12/03 guess who I saw in concert in Houston.
Hint, it's a he and he is the most versatile singer/entertainer to date.
It was Weird Al Yankovic!!!!!! He was on tour promoting his Poodle Hat cd and I fortunately I had good enough fortune to go see him Live and in person! It was incredible! He sang songs that he has yet to release on albums, which I hope he eventally does release, such as Pizza Guy (a parody of My Heart Will go On). Come to find out he has like 30 or so unreleased songs. Anyways I'm still stoked about the concert even though it has been one month since I saw it.

Gerudo
09-07-2003, 11:48 PM
i think his older stuff kicks ass, but then again, i havent listened to him in quite a while...

Crazy_Link
09-08-2003, 12:16 AM
In Houston! Where?

Kirby of Doom
09-08-2003, 07:48 AM
My brother was obsessed with Wierd Al, but now I think he's more obsessed with LotR. Anyway, I'm impressed with not only Al's talent with words but also with music too. Anyway, I bet he put on a good show.

deathbyhokie
09-08-2003, 08:13 AM
i saw him free a couple of years back because the concert was where i worked. i even managed to sneak ibis and my other friends who were there some free food

MagmaLord
09-08-2003, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by Crazy_Link
In Houston! Where?

Verison Wireless Auditorium

Ganonator
09-08-2003, 02:37 PM
I heard he was coming to Seattle shortly, and we could go to that concert to fill one of our Art Appreciation requirements. My question: Is it really art? Sure, but a lot of people don't appreciate it.

Axel
09-09-2003, 03:13 PM
damn you lucky bastard... he came to Orlando, but I just happened to be out of town when it happened. On the other hand my mom got me a copy of Poodle Hat signed by his guitarist.