PDA

View Full Version : Move over Final Fantasy Tactics!

Blonde799
09-07-2003, 09:11 AM
Disgaea owns. I was playing it last night, and I was like, OMG, this is better than FFT! I better not tell anyone.:laughing:

For those of you with very small budgets and little net time, Disgaea is a cool SRPG(strategy RPG). You play the role of a netherworld prince named Laharl, who expecting to sleep for 10 days, ends up in a two year slumber, and finding out that his father, king Krichevskoy(sp?) is dead(the way he dies is so funny).

During these two years, most demons in the netherworld forget about Laharl, and are fighting for the throne. Then there's crap about angels and love, evil angels, loving demons, and blah(don't wanna spoil the whole story).:blah: The music is catchy, and there's a lot of stuff to do, not to mention, all the customization you can achieve with your characters, weapons, and other items. The battles are your typical strategy square by square stuff, but with the ability to make combos, level up monsters, lift and throw people and altering the playing field with geo symbols(these can be a pain the ass later in the game).

The voice overs in the game are decent, and you have the option of choosing between japanese, and english languages(for all you native haters out there). The story is pretty funny, especially at the end of episodes. It's not all complex and crap either. Oh, and I can't forget about the prinnies(d00d!).:kawaii:

This game is worthy of whatever you have to spend on it. I love it.:D