PDA

View Full Version : The Legend of Zelda: Neutopia's Doom

Dark Lord
09-05-2003, 10:23 PM
---- THIS PROJECT HAS BEEN CANCLED ----

Quest Announcement

Title: The Legend of Zelda: Neutopia's Doom (Tentative Name)

Author: Dark Lord

Storyline: Long long ago in the ancient ages of Hyrule, a great evil was formed. This evil would grow in time, and soon be known for his hatred of piece, brotherhood, and all of the other bases of the land of Hyrule. This evil was known as Dirth.

The seven angels of wisdom knew of this evil, but could not do anything in their own power about it, for they already had problems with the new evil called Ganon. So, the seven angels of wisdom created a land called Neutopia, a peaceful land where light would shine forever, so they thought.

Dirth took his power into Neutopia, for it held a much greater power than Hyrule at the time. Dirth was after six, casting them to stone, six being the power in which he could not have. He kidnapped the princess of Neutopia to stop his own destruction. Though, it would not be to much later before his destruction came true by a man named Jazeta.

Ganon's rise followed Dirth's destruction. Ganon's goal was simple, seal Jazeta away and retrieve what means more, the Triforce. Though, another princess and another hero would stand in his way.

Today, Ganon has returned with a devious goal. He has taken the six powers from Neutopia, which is causing Neutopia to bind into the realm of Hyrule. But, he cannot allow the hero of Hyrule to know, so he creates a distraction, and he kidnaps Zelda yet again. Can the hero of time save the princess and Neutopia, or will the princess find her tomb in the ruins of Hyrule and Neutopia? That's for you to decide...

General Notes: The six powers are not to be spoken of in this quest, but I guarantee you that they will come up in a future quest. Also, the actualy land of Neutopia is from the games, Neutopia 1 and 2, but I will not be using tiles from them, and I will not be making an overworld with the same layout as Neutopia, but for those of you that have played Neutopia 1, watch for some of those dungeons, you may find that some of them resemble those from Neutopia. :)

Start Date: Undecided at this point. I will announce when I begin this project, which will be within the next two weeks.

---- THIS PROJECT HAS BEEN CANCLED ----

Demimore
09-08-2003, 02:46 AM
Ack! I don't like the idea to COMBINE Zelda and Neutopia! The story sounds good, but not the Neutopia part. I would not want to be part of this project. However, in the future, using a Neutopia tileset, I might begin on a quest.

Dark Lord
09-10-2003, 06:01 PM
Didn't I say it was tentantive? If I didn't, then it is from now on. :P I havn't even started, and quite frankly, after looking at it, I am not going through with it. I figured out that I am looking for more of a Neutopia game than a Zelda game, so this project is at this point:

CANCLED

Qun Mang
09-10-2003, 11:19 PM
Ahh well. A proper Neutopia game would really require the larger character sprites and lifeforce-based weapon system anyway. Perhaps someday these will be added to ZC, then someone can write the long-awaited Neutopia III that was promised at the end of NII...

Demimore
09-11-2003, 08:25 AM
Good. Let's make that Neutopia quest, shall we?

ShadowTiger
09-11-2003, 12:01 PM
Hey what happened to our Faxanadu quest, Demimore? :laughing: Remember, don't let what happened to that quest happen to this one. If you care about it, stick with it man! :thumbsup:

Demimore
09-12-2003, 02:38 AM
Stick with what? And what HAPPENED to the Faxanadu quest. You better tell me. You got it last.... ;)

Dark Lord
09-12-2003, 04:12 PM
Well making a Neutopia quest would be awsome. Now, we just await it...

Demimore
09-15-2003, 02:07 AM
Await it? What do you mean by that?

Dark Lord
09-15-2003, 09:19 PM
We are awaiting the time that the Neutopia quest will be made. I guess that's up to the public. :P

Demimore
09-16-2003, 06:04 AM
No. That's up to us (and my computer). As soon as I get my hard drive replaced (friday), I will begin on the tileset.

Dark Lord
09-16-2003, 05:23 PM
Well yeah, I suppose that's true. So, do you think you accept what I pmed to you? If so, I guess I should get to work. :P

Demimore
09-17-2003, 04:42 AM
Definately. Especially that homepage thingy. That sounded very interesting.