PDA

View Full Version : Attention: From the Maxx Family

Foxy
09-03-2003, 07:19 PM
I just wanted to let you guys know that JJ and I probably won't be around the internet much for the next few days...weeks...months...I'm not even exactly sure how long.

Our power has been shut off because we couldn't pay for it (some of you may know that JJ's been out of a job for months and thus far it has been a futile search for a new one). So we're staying at JJ's parent's house tonight, and maybe longer (push comes to shove, we'll be moving into a room here with them until JJ can find a stable job - yeah, one or two rooms for me, JJ, AND chibi AND all our stuff *sigh*). Everything is up in the air right now. They want an insanely high amount of money which, before it was shut off was slightly impossible for us to pay on our own, but now it's much higher so...yeah.

We've been incredibly blessed by family and a couple of people here at AGN, and all we really want to ask for right now is a little unerstanding if you come across us and we're stressed and short with you, or if we're not around much. And prayers would be nice - even though I know from my previous thread in RB that most of you are not the "praying type". Anything would be greatly appreciated at this point.

I'm a proud person when it comes to my family and our financial situation and this is really hard for me - I hate letting on that things are so bad - but I just thought some of you might like to know what's up with us. And since GD has the most traffic of all the forums....here it is.

Thanks for listening.

:(

Dechipher
09-03-2003, 08:03 PM
I'm sorruy, Foxy, I hope everything starts working out for you. I know how you feel, so if you need someone to talk to, I'm always here.

Tsukuru
09-03-2003, 08:26 PM
The only thing I can offer is a few words of support. I hope you and JJ are able to get by, and you'll be in my prayers tonight.

Prrkitty
09-03-2003, 08:42 PM
I wish I was rich honey... I'd send ya some money!! But you know from past times we've talked... you and JJ and ChibiJJ are in my prayers :) Hang in there... something will come along. Hopefully sooner then laters. You have my email and if you want I can call you if you need to talk.... just let me know. :) <hug> God bless and take care hon :) <hug>

theplustwo
09-03-2003, 09:05 PM
the world can be so cruel.... how can such great people go through such hard times? some questions will never be answered, i guess, but here's hoping you guys find a good job soon and everything gets better than it was before.

AtmaWeapon
09-03-2003, 09:12 PM
You've got my prayers, Foxy. Your situation concerns me as much as if I myself were broke. I really hope JJ finds a job soon. If you can, keep in touch, I'd love to hear good news when it comes (and it will come).

Check your PMs if you can, Foxy.

Yoshiman
09-03-2003, 09:14 PM
I'll give you some money

*Yoshi remembers he's broke*

Well, darn. Sorry I can't do anything more. If I could, I would. But all I can do is wish you luck in you financial situations. Sorry. :(

bigjoe
09-04-2003, 12:09 AM
Hard times here too. Im turning 18 and have a choice: to go to college and work for the money to fund this pitiful economy and ensure at least my survival. Or run far away and die in beautiful vain.

The burden of electricity is the governments way of saying "youre making too much money, so were going to jack up prices and keep ourselves in power and you without any." The best way to take it is with a grain of salt. For the government is the government, and no matter how many people oppose its totalitarian ways, we do not have the knowledge , much less the will, to ensure our freedom.

But with a baby, the pressure is tenfold. You must ensure the survival of your child.

I will hope for the safety of your family.

gdorf
09-04-2003, 01:11 AM
I'll pray for you guys, I've never been in that situation, but it sounds horrible. Just remember, everything works out eventually. Some day you'll look back on this and say "I can't believe we stayed in just one room" and chuckle.

Mitsukara
09-04-2003, 01:29 AM
I'm very sorry to hear that... you and JJ are great people, and Chibi deserves to be happy. I know I've said this before, but always remember that you do at least have each other- don't let go of that, because as long as you have that, you are blessed, even if life is falling apart around you. It's okay to be totally stressed out, and angry, and depressed... but at least you and JJ can be there for each other, and Chibi is safe and healthy.

It really sucks, though, that you have to go through this. I really hope things improve, because you two definately seem to deserve that, from what I've seen... just don't give up.

I'm sorry, I don't know if this means much given the terms I've been on with God lately- I half believe He doesn't exist, and if he does, then I am a horrible sinner who has absolutely no faith... but even so, I don't know if it's the right thing to do, but I am praying for you. I don't know how much that means, but I want to pray for you.

Maybe JJ can single-handedly revive the stop-motion animation genre and become a famous filmmaker ;) If that happens, be sure to let me know... I'd go see it :ooh:

Anyway... I hope you, JJ, and Chibi have a good life, and that things improve for you soon- you're cool people. Take care of each other... :)

Jemsee
09-04-2003, 12:37 PM
Sorry to hear this.
God I will miss you guys.
Any way to get a PC hook up at mom and dads?
I'm bummed...

Foxy
09-04-2003, 07:26 PM
Hey guys, just a quick update:

We're in the process of moving into JJ's parent's house. Hopefully we'll be settled in by the end of next week. Got so many things to do it's crazy.

Thanks for all of your support and concern, and for those who have been so thoughtful to send me a PM - I'll be responding to them sometime later tonight hopefully. My in-laws do have a computer, but we're running around like crazy trying to get things settled so it's not often I get on here at all.

/me smiles at everyone and runs away to do some more moving

Crazy_Link
09-04-2003, 11:36 PM
God Bless You Foxy, JJ, and Chibi...tonight, you all will be in my prayers. ;)

Prrkitty
09-05-2003, 12:16 AM
Foxy... keep smiling hon. :) It's good for the soul.

vegeta1215
09-05-2003, 11:23 AM
Good luck Foxy and JJ (and son) :thumbsup:

Mander
09-06-2003, 01:30 AM
Sorry to hear times are so tough but it is lucky you have JJ's parents. You will get past this. We had to move in with my mother once for about 6 months. At the time it seemed like we would never get anywhere but we did. Hope things start to look up for you soon. Sending all the good karma I can muster your way.

moocow
09-06-2003, 05:17 PM
I LOVE YOU FOXY!!!!!!!!!

Tygore
09-08-2003, 08:03 PM
/me mutters something about "every time I don't post for a while, something bad happens..."

The three of you have been in my prayers for a while now. Now I'll be praying harder than ever. JJ is a man with a lot of talent, and I KNOW the two of you will make it through this rather difficult time. Even if I'm too late and you don't see this message, I hope you'll be able to feel it in my prayers.

Goodbye and God bless.
May the goodbye be short, and the God bless be forever.

Erasul
09-08-2003, 08:17 PM
You are both very strong willed people (I'm sure Jo(h)nathan is too), don't let it get you down. You know you'll get past it. All my love to you guys.