PDA

View Full Version : Zoro's First Adventure-ERM..Demo

Linkafier
09-02-2003, 06:01 PM
Welp, It's been a while and I STILL havn't gotten it completed. I've decided to let you all have a little look at this demo.Yes, I know this has classic tiles.This is because I keep having problems with other tilesets (:P) Anyway enjoy, and you can post your comments here. Keep put downs to yourself though :angry:

OH! and tell me if anything is wrong.

Story: One fine day in the land of Tetel a strange shadow attacked Zoro's (Zoro is the hero) tower and flung him into another land (Hyrule). Link recognizes Zoro falling out of the sky and takes him to safety.Zoro immediatly claims that he msut get back to his tower, Link told him that the triforce could bring him back, but it wouldn't be easy."Go into the forest," Link said."There you will find a weapon to start you off".And so.....Zoro was off.........after he noticed something sparkle at Hyrule castle.

EDIT: OMG I can't find a site where I can upload my quest, I'm so embarrased :unhappy:

P.S. TOO MANY PROBLEMS WITH THIS POST I MEANT TO PUT IN THE QUEST ANNOUNCEMENTS please shame me as you leave hit the back button :(