PDA

View Full Version : well fuck you too, niggers!

kingkill33
09-02-2003, 10:37 AM
ok, im new here, but new only here. ive been in search of a forum that isnt full of idiots , useless rules, and corrupt mods. i had found this place, hoping it did not have any of that.
i tried to make a post in the flaming forum, only to find this.
"You do not have enough posts to create a new reply in this forum. You have 0, you need 50. "

what the fuck is this bullshit?! is this just to keep people in your shitty forums long enough to have these special "privilages"?
im not sure about corrupt mods or idiots here, but im betting there are plenty.

i know this will be locked, definately.. this IS if im actually able to make a new thread, seeing i have 0 posts.
im pretty sure il be banned too. there are usually stupid people behind stupid actions.

so my point is, FUCK YOU. the search continues..

Sub-Zero
09-02-2003, 10:41 AM
don't you have anything else better to do than go to random forums and bitch at people that you don't even know for stuff that doesn't even really matter?

theplustwo
09-02-2003, 10:42 AM
try afterblur.com or zcnetwork.net :blah:

kingkill33
09-02-2003, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by Sub-Zero
don't you have anything else better to do than go to random forums and bitch at people that you don't even know for stuff that doesn't even really matter?

and you have nothing better to do then feed me?

Saffith
09-02-2003, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by kingkill33
there are usually stupid people behind stupid actions. Indeed. :rolleyes:

I wonder if this isn't someone who was banned and came back to flame whomever banned him. It wouldn't be quite as pathetic as if he's for real.

kingkill33
09-02-2003, 11:39 AM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I HATE THAT FUCKING FACE!!!!!!

dont think of yourself as higher than anyone else, gooknigger. go steal a bowl of rice.

Saffith
09-02-2003, 11:49 AM
Why are you still here? Why haven't you gone off in search of a forum without stupid rules and corrupt mods, hmm? Do you just refuse to leave until you're banned?

kingkill33
09-02-2003, 12:01 PM
the question is, why are YOU still posting in this thread?
without a spark, there can be no fire.

Goat
09-02-2003, 12:12 PM
D00d, you are an idiot. First by using the n word, such a hateful word, just shows what an ignorant piece of trash you are> Second, n00bs cant post in General Bitching when they first join because they suck. Retarded n00bs like yourself go in there and just spam the fuck outta this board trying to get high post counts thinking that itll make them cool and for the first time in hsi life hell have friends, soemone to talk to, someone for him to bitch to, "well gawsh random forum member, i have never had a friend before, IRL I am really ugly and will neevr get laid even if i found a magic lamp" Judging by your words above that sounds liek it would sum up a conversation with you. Also using my advanced intelligence I would also guess you to be around 13. Given teh immature nature of your posts like the excessive use of profanity and just being plain annoying. Face it, you suck. You are big loser. Your best bet is to go kill yourself. Your parents will be alot happier I'm sure.

Ich
09-02-2003, 12:18 PM
The reason why.

Thanks to the GENIUS coding skills of our beloved Shadowblazer, General Bitching now has minimum post count requirements for posting. Members will need to have a post count of 50 or more to post in an existing thread. A minimum post count of 100 is required to start a new thread.

This is not an attempt to alienate our newer members. Rather, this is a way of making sure new members get to know the temperment of AGN and its various forums before they jump into the most hostile forum we have.

mercy

That should explain it all. We don't require anyone to stay. We all do so by our own free will, or lack of willpower to leave.

Kryten
09-02-2003, 12:18 PM
You seem to have an affinity for fast-action ninjas. Might I refer you to the official ninja site (http://www.realultimatepower.net/).

DarkPanther
09-02-2003, 01:13 PM
It's just a filter, and I do believe it worked on you.

The proof is:

With the 50 post requirement - This happens and you freak out, proving you're not good member material.

Without the 50 post requirement - You make a thread in GB, get flamed to hell, and then bitch about this being a bad board when really General Bitching is as General Bitching does.

Unfortunately, with your attitude the way it is, you belong at those other boards. If you'd like to post at a respectable place, then by all means, be respectable.

Neat!

Starkist
09-02-2003, 01:28 PM
Can't people wait more than two days before causing trouble? One warning for flaming, another for spamming, and we'll deal with you later. Topic closed.