PDA

View Full Version : Who Knows My sig.

LoganHowlett
09-01-2003, 11:51 PM
This isn't arrogant or anything, I was just really curious as to who recognized my signature, or at least most o' it, cuz it and it's sources are jus so awesome! ? this could be the start o' many a good debate/convo, hehe, if you happen to be a fan of either...

Paradox
09-02-2003, 12:20 AM
Don't know, don't care. -_-

Master Ghaleon
09-02-2003, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by LoganHowlett
This isn't arrogant or anything

Its just stupid :rolleyes:

LoganHowlett
09-02-2003, 12:43 AM
thanx for those real meaningful posts there guys, I was just tryin' to have fun, don't ruin it, if you're not a fan (o' the sources) then just don't post, or at least have some in some way meaningful negative criticism for pete's sake

Eckels
09-02-2003, 12:56 AM
Logan, do yourself a favor, and run like hell... These forums are a mindless waste of time, filled with hundreds of pessimistic assholes (including myself) who will take every chance possible to insult or demean you in any way. It's not worth the effort to try and start a conversation here. Instead, go to a friendlier forum, where people might actually say hi, before they rip you to shreds for no reason whatsoever, or better yet, reply with some asshole remark, just to boost their own ego (like you've just seen).

Run while you can. This place will only drag you down.

Gerudo
09-02-2003, 01:04 AM
Originally posted by Paradox
Don't know, don't care. -_-
then why the hell did you reply? if you dont care, then shut up and dont respond -_-

Originally posted by Eckels
These forums are a mindless waste of time, filled with hundreds of pessimistic assholes (including myself) who will take every chance possible to insult or demean you in any way. It's not worth the effort to try and start a conversation here. Instead, go to a friendlier forum, where people might actually say hi, before they rip you to shreds for no reason whatsoever, or better yet, reply with some asshole remark, just to boost their own ego (like you've just seen). i see you are speaking from experience, Ecks...

Logan, not all of what Eckels says is true, there are people like myself and a few others who actually like to have fun and not have to deman other people to 'boost our own ego'...

if you really want, you can come to my place, although it severely lacks population, it does have the nicest people around that i know... but im not gonna link it because i dont wanna give anyone an orgasm having to edit my post to delete the link...

anyways, ill pm you later...

oh, and your sig, the first part of a little bit from the Star Trek series/movies... cant place the second part ;)

LoganHowlett
09-02-2003, 01:11 AM
I like this place, not some o' the people in it, but there're cool kids enough, so I'll stick it out

Eckels
09-02-2003, 01:12 AM
Originally posted by Gerudo
i see you are speaking from experience, Ecks...

Of course. That's one of the reasons I hate this place. The only reasons I ever really post here now, are when I genuinely feel it necessary to demean someone, or to save someone's soul.

Besides, I've got my own place where there's plenty of friendlies as well. Everyone's gotta find their own place, or make their own.
/me shrugs

Good luck logan.

LoganHowlett
09-02-2003, 01:13 AM
oh joy, an actual response, hehe ~ the first part is actually all Trek, and the second: hint: think about my avatar...

LoganHowlett
09-02-2003, 01:16 AM
sweet, I'm gonna be known as my hero's most common name, lol

AlexMax
09-02-2003, 01:16 AM
Don't mind Eckels, he must be high or something...

As for your sig...um....Star Trek...?

EDIT: Um...people get pissed off here if you post twice in a row. Look for an edit button on your post and use that to add on to your first post, it makes everyone a lot happier. Kthanx...

Lone Wolf
09-02-2003, 01:20 AM
I like the avatar, now when you get the chance for custom ones, you can find a very good Wolverine gif. ;)

Demimore
09-02-2003, 06:52 AM
Never seen your sig, nor you. I am too lazy to read it also.

Maybe some other time. Instead, take a look at the links in my sig! :scared:

EWild
09-02-2003, 08:51 AM
What am I looking at? All I see is just lines from Star Trek, and I think a few of them are changed.

LoganHowlett
09-02-2003, 07:03 PM
yeah, that, I customized a few o' 'em and the second part you didn't seem to acknowledge ~ Well, demi, if you won't take the time to read mine, I guess I'll just look at yours later to, lol ~ will do, I think I'll get to like that edit button, hehe ~ (yeah, I laugh alot)