PDA

View Full Version : what new mario character would you like to see?

idontknow
08-31-2003, 02:56 PM
if you could see a new mario character featured in a game, what who would ya like to see?...here's some of my ideas:
1. luigi jr (luigi's baby--a little tike similar to baby mario but of course dressed in green & a lil taller & with a slightly bigger nose ;))
2. metal luigi (imagine luigi wearing the green cap from Super Mario 64)
3. shadow mario (like the mario w/ the blue cap from Super Mario 64 but with a darker color)
4. baby wario (wario's evil son)
5. vampire wario (actually, he is in Dr Mario for n64 but has never been in any other games)
6. metal bowser (kinda like the bowser from the end sequence of Bowser Land in mario party 2 for n64)
7. DK senior (an old geezer version of DK)
8. Prince Toadstool (NOT PRINCESS--think an old version of Toad)
9. Bo Bomb King (a bo bomb with a mustache & crown like the guy from N64 on bo bomb battlefield--he should be a new, playable character in a new mario game)

Link 101
08-31-2003, 03:09 PM
Lets see, there is already a Shadow Mario. He is Mario Sunshine. There is already a Metal Bowser, he is in Mario Party 2. There is already a DK senior, does the name Cranky mean anything? Metal Luigi is in SSBM. I know you know about most of them, but they have already appeared. The thread title should be "What Mario character would you like to see reappear?"

Master Ghaleon
08-31-2003, 03:48 PM
Bo Bomb King vs Bomberman

Total chaos :BOOM:

idontknow
08-31-2003, 04:05 PM
haha--actually, i didn't know about most of them cuz i don't have a gamecube--as far as DK senior goes, i was thinking something other than "cranky"--i guess DK Sr wouldn't really be a good one. And Metal Luigi is in SSBM? i had no idea, but then again i've never actually played the game, only read about it on the internet & such--i def would like to see a baby luigi cuz we have a baby mario already :)

Linkafier
09-03-2003, 08:56 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure that "Luigi Jr." appears in Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour, let me double check.

Link 101
09-03-2003, 09:00 PM
Yeah, I think you are right. I have seen a baby Luigi I think. Hmmm. You should get back to us on that one.

Linkafier
09-03-2003, 09:03 PM
Whoa, this isn't much of proof, but take a look at this screenshot (http://www.classicgaming.com/TMK/images/ss/ss_mkdd_pre15.jpg) behind Luigi and Waluigi should see baby mario and I'm pretty sure the person behind him is baby luigi, but hey! I could be wrong.

P.S. I got the game name's wrong it's Mario Kart: Double Dash, not Mario Golf :p

Link 101
09-03-2003, 09:06 PM
Yep, that is it. There is a baby Luigi there. Good work Linkafier!

Linkafier
09-03-2003, 09:11 PM
Now all we need to find is baby Wario, Prince Toadstool, and Bo Bomb King ;)

Demimore
09-04-2003, 08:03 AM
Toad! He has always been my favorite Mario character! (Mostly because of the the comic books).

Grasshopper
09-04-2003, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by Linkafier
Whoa, this isn't much of proof, but take a look at this screenshot (http://www.classicgaming.com/TMK/images/ss/ss_mkdd_pre15.jpg) behind Luigi and Waluigi should see baby mario and I'm pretty sure the person behind him is baby luigi, but hey! I could be wrong.

P.S. I got the game name's wrong it's Mario Kart: Double Dash, not Mario Golf :p

Yep thats right. Gamespot (http://www.gamespot.com/gamecube/driving/supermariokartworkingtitle/news_6025528.html) gives you a list of all the included characters

idontknow
09-04-2003, 03:06 PM
i love the graphics on this game! it looks fun! but what's with the pairs of racers? can you race with just one character or do ya automatically have to race with two and what does the 2nd character do anyway?

Grasshopper
09-04-2003, 03:31 PM
One drives, the other drops items. You aren't restricted with who your partner is, I believe. I really don't think that just because you pick Baby Mario, you have to partner with Baby Luigi. As far as racing by yourself, I don't think you can. It seems like thats where they got the name 'Double Dash' from. So my guess is you can't.

Pablo
09-04-2003, 05:25 PM
Baby Waluigi.

...what? No one else wants an evil baby Luigi?

idontknow
09-04-2003, 06:12 PM
that'd be pretty awesome!!! i like that idea!! tell that to nintendo! :)

Matteo
09-05-2003, 02:37 AM
shadow mario is also in mario golf toadstool tour

Tom
09-13-2003, 07:56 AM
they all already exist even baby wario

1. Baby Luigi is in the end of Yoshi's Island
2. Metal Luigi is in Super Smash Bros. Melee
3. Shadow Mario is in Super Mario Sunshine
4. Baby Wario is in Wario Land
5. Vampire Wario is in Wario Land 3
6. Metal Bowser is also in Super Smash Bros. Melee
7. Cranky is in Donkey Kong Country
8. Prince Toadstool is in Super Mario Bros. 3 well thats an old toad and i dont think a prince would look old but oh well thats what you said
9. Bobomb King is in Super Mario 64

Pablo
09-13-2003, 11:03 PM
they all already exist even baby wario

1. Baby Luigi is in the end of Yoshi's Island
2. Metal Luigi is in Super Smash Bros. Melee
3. Shadow Mario is in Super Mario Sunshine
4. Baby Wario is in Wario Land
5. Vampire Wario is in Wario Land 3
6. Metal Bowser is also in Super Smash Bros. Melee
7. Cranky is in Donkey Kong Country
8. Prince Toadstool is in Super Mario Bros. 3 well thats an old toad and i dont think a prince would look old but oh well thats what you said
9. Bobomb King is in Super Mario 64

*ahem*

NOT all of the characters mentioned exist.

Show me where I can find Baby Waluigi.

MasterSwordUltima
09-14-2003, 04:17 AM
You can't, you're not good enough. ;)

Tom
09-14-2003, 04:28 AM
i meant out of idontknow's ones