PDA

View Full Version : Attention All You CrAzY Photoshoppers

Goat
08-29-2003, 01:17 PM
One of my buddies sent me an image. He asked me to try and make a cool tattoo for him using the 2 images. I really don't have the time or energy to do it for him. So I figured I'd make it a contest of sort. I will give you guys the image, then using teh 2 images and whatever else you want, design a cool tattoo. Just post submissions here if you want to participate. I will then show my buddy all the images and he selects which one he likes teh best. I dont have much of an idea of what I can give teh winner, but I think the winner will get a call at home from ME!!!! Woooo that outta get you guys motivated.

Picture here (http://goat.armageddongames.net/tyler/tat.jpg)

DarkPanther
08-29-2003, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by Goat
I think the winner will get a call at home from ME!!!!
That's better than the $4.99/min you usually charge me.

Goat
08-29-2003, 01:28 PM
Ya, so if you win DP, you get the G0@t S3cks talk for free!

Jemsee
08-29-2003, 06:24 PM
You want a tattoo out of that?
Kind of complacated isn't it?
I have seen some detaled tattoos but....?
I might mess with it lator, not that I'm a pro., but will try and do something.

Pablo
08-29-2003, 06:26 PM
Too jaggy for me to work with. Someone better than me will have to mess with it.

Goat
08-29-2003, 07:48 PM
*shrugs* thats what he sent me. I was hoping one fo yall could do something. It doesnt have to be perfect cause the tattoo artiost has to redraw the whole thing over anyways and he can fix any flaws.

Hermit
08-29-2003, 08:31 PM
A hot chick... a horseshoe... and a shamrock...

You have some strange friends :eyebrow:

Jemsee
08-30-2003, 01:11 AM
http://www.evertek.net/gchalland/tempic/tattoo2.gif

That's all three images.
But I don't know about tattooing flesh colored on flesh.
Can you even do that?

Goat
08-30-2003, 02:06 PM
That looks good jemsee, ill show it to him. The tattoo artist will have a way to do it. I see people all the time with naked bitched tattooed on them, he'll just make her more cartoony.