PDA

View Full Version : RPG Maker 2 Cover Art

Blonde799
08-27-2003, 02:51 AM
Agetec forums topic (http://pub30.ezboard.com/fagetecfrm20.showMessage?topicID=397.topic)

That cover looks awesome! I thought the original japanese cover was gonna be used. Much better than the original cover though.:)

Lone Wolf
08-27-2003, 04:55 PM
Heh, I like it, but I am not looking foward to this game as much as I once was. Now that I got myself into C++, its been all the game programming I can do for now, I don't think I'll have time to try to teach myself two different systems.

Blonde799
08-27-2003, 05:05 PM
Heh. Maybe you could apply your current knowledge of C++? It might help more than harm, but who knows?;)

King
08-28-2003, 11:16 PM
We should be seeing more of these "designer" games. I wonder how much money Agetec would make if they had a game where you could make your own FFT-style game.

AlexMax
08-29-2003, 01:21 AM
Is an Xbox version in the works? Just think of what one could do with a hard disk..and LIVE COMPATABILITY!!!! (MMORPG's mabye...maybe the ability to upload RPG's to a cerntral Databse where you can download others' games....)

And Game Creation Systems are NOT new at all. Two great GCS that I used for a long time were called ZZT and Megazeux. Check it out here

http://www.zeuxworld.com/index.php

Master Ghaleon
08-29-2003, 02:44 AM
Nice, I like the cover art too. Ive been waiting for this for a long time :kawaii:

Blonde799
08-29-2003, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by AlexMax
Is an Xbox version in the works?
Agetec currently has no plans for an Xbox port of the game. I already had an argument over someone that ranted about an Xbox version, he posted the pros, and I posted the cons(both weighed against each other fairly well). The guy made false accusations about how the PS2 was inferior compared to the Xbox, in terms of being worthy for the game, and I made mince meat out of him.:p

No, I don't hate the Xbox. But anyone arguing over which system a game should be on should really look at why the game is on another system. We have enough resources for the PS2 to exchange games, and we can hold up to three huge games on one memory card. I'm happy with that.:)

Pablo
09-01-2003, 03:46 AM
RPG Maker...for the PlayStation? Yeah, it looks cool, but I think the PC is a better platform for that type of game.

Then again, I'm definitely buying this the week it comes out :)

Lone Wolf
09-01-2003, 06:00 AM
The one for PC is pretty cool, cause it had lots of sprites from games we all know and love and you could download more, but I preferred the PSX one, so this one ain't bad, I may give it a shot.

Blonde799
09-01-2003, 06:45 AM
If it weren't for the pirated PC makers, everyone would be drooling over this.:p But even with 2k3 on the horizon, I still plan on buying this, because I don't like stealing from people.:)

Lone Wolf
09-01-2003, 07:06 AM
Originally posted by Blonde799
If it weren't for the pirated PC makers, everyone would be drooling over this.:p But even with 2k3 on the horizon, I still plan on buying this, because I don't like stealing from people.:)

Nice way to keep the feds off ya. ;)