PDA

View Full Version : Beta Tester Status

Dark Nation
08-26-2003, 01:37 AM
I would like to make it VERY clear that your affiliation with any other forums and/or websites, so long as they do not try to undermine the process of beta testing (such as handing out private betas) has absolutely NO effect on your status as a beta tester. I am the final authority in this matter. I'm sure I can count on Cronic to back me up in this. If people's participation in other forums seems to be a factor in the hiring/firing process, I will instate an additional BT manager to ensure that decisions are made fairly. Though, as I already stated, I doubt such a thing will be necessary; Cronic is a mature individual and I'm sure I can count on him to make impartial decisions about the beta tester team. Just wanted to put that down in writing in case people were uncertain about their future as beta testers or as members of other forums.

Cronic
08-26-2003, 02:07 AM
Thanks DN... Also if there were any concerns as to my sidings with beta testers look amongst yourselves. AGN, PZC, ZCN, GU... All in attendence.

Truth is if you stand loyal to ZC I'll see it, and that's what really matters in all of this.

Jigglysaint
08-26-2003, 08:25 PM
ZC is the reason why I am here. BTW Cronic, nothing personal about making you die by falling to your death in a magma pit while you were trying to blow up Glenn's smelter and cause a giant eruption that destroyed the gardens.

Cronic
08-27-2003, 01:10 AM
Actually I take great offense to that...

I've gone to great lengths to avoid all of Glenn's games... Please leave me out of yours as well. I don't much care for the streotype of trying to destroy ZCN that I've recieved.

Have fun...

DarkFlameWolf
08-27-2003, 01:55 PM
I really don't care if people affiliate me with AGN or ZCN. I go to both communities. I am just here to test ZC and make my quests using the latest betas to ensure that no bug gets past me. (you'd be amazed at what pops up when you test your own quests with the latest betas)

Jigglysaint
08-27-2003, 11:36 PM
I know you did a lot for ZCN cronic, and to be honest I though the whole situation sucked big time.

BTW, Keenage is an admin there.

Raichu86
08-28-2003, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by Jigglysaint
BTW, Keenage is an admin there.
Would that be Waychel? I've been wondering where whoever that person is came from.

KingArthur
01-18-2004, 08:44 PM
my gosh.. I seem to have missed alot o_O can someone sum up for me whats goin on?

*b*
01-18-2004, 10:21 PM
nothing. DN's working on giving ZC a makeover, and changing the quest format. lots of good, stuff. go check the reports thread

DarkFlameWolf
01-19-2004, 02:37 AM
My Major question is: will the new quest format invalidate all other quests? Will those quest makers wanting to update previous quests to the latest ZC version have to remake all quests from scratch because of this new format?

Dark Nation
01-19-2004, 06:49 PM
1.93 will load previous quests.