PDA

View Full Version : Marriage!

carrot red
08-24-2003, 07:39 PM
I bet you all missed my little “jokes” threads about men.

No?
Well, here’s one anyway, about…

MARRIAGE!

-You have two choices in life You can stay single and be miserable, or get married and wish you were dead.

-At the cocktail party, one woman said to another, "Aren't you wearing your wedding ring on the wrong finger?" The other women replied, "Yes I am, I married the wrong man."

-A lady inserted an 'ad' in the classifieds "Husband wanted". Next day she received a hundred letters. They all said the same thing: "You can have mine."

-When a woman steals your husband, there is no better revenge than to let her keep him.

-Eighty percent of married men cheat in the U.S.A., the rest cheat in Canada.

-A woman is incomplete until she is married. Then she is finished.

-A little boy asked his father, "Daddy, how much does it cost to get married?" And the father replied, "I don't know son, I'm still paying."

-Young son: Is it true Dad, that in some parts of Africa a man doesn't know his wife until he marries her? Dad: That happens in every country, son.

-Then there was a woman who said, "I never knew what real happiness was until I got married; and by then it was too late."

-Marriage is the triumph of imagination over intelligence.

-If you want your spouse to listen and pay strict attention to every word you say, talk in your sleep.

-Just think if it weren't for marriage, men would go through life thinking they had no faults at all.

-You know the honeymoon is pretty much over when you start to go out with the boys on Wednesday nights, and so does she.

-Husband: Want a quickie? Wife: As opposed to what?

-First guy: "My wife's an angel!" Second guy: "You're lucky, mine's still alive."

-Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are attractive to the opposite sex.

Even if it's a joke thread, I don't believe the fifth one about the number of cheating married men.;)

Starkist
08-24-2003, 07:41 PM
Bah.

:tongue:

Master Ghaleon
08-25-2003, 01:44 AM
I know this is a joke but its kinda the truth. About the cheating and how guys think they have not faults. But our faults are sometimes not as bad as others. Alot of assholes out there give us nice guys out there a bad name. But I do have this one for the guys. It is a proven fact that after 5 years of marriage, the woman is more likely to cheat on their man other then the man cheating on her.

Prrkitty
08-25-2003, 03:12 PM
So, it's the 5 year "itch" for women... as opposed to the 7 year "itch" for men? Does that mean that women have a shorter attention span... or men have a longer... hmmm... never mind... ;)

theplustwo
08-25-2003, 03:51 PM
first thing i thought of upon seeing this thread:

MAWWIGE! that bwessed awwangement, that dweam wiffin a dweam!

sorry :P

Nekui
08-25-2003, 06:50 PM
What bwings us togethaaaaahh.... today

okay, enough of that

Drunken Tiger
08-26-2003, 06:13 AM
IM DIFFERENT !! I SWEAR!! :cry:

carrot red
08-27-2003, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by Starkist
Bah.

:tongue:
Bah back to you.:)

Originally posted by theplustwo
first thing i thought of upon seeing this thread:
MAWWIGE! that bwessed awwangement, that dweam wiffin a dweam!
sorry :P
Sorry to disappoint you.
I'll try to find something mushy next time.:tongue:

Originally posted by Drunken Tiger
IM DIFFERENT !! I SWEAR!! :cry:
I believe you, DT. (At least, I think I do.)

Axel
08-27-2003, 03:42 PM
Mawwage, mawwage is wot bwings aus togevaw today...
...wub, twoo wub...

ShadowTiger
08-27-2003, 03:48 PM
They're funny. :) Thank you Cred, they're very funny. :) I will hang them on my wall when I can. Then I'll take them off eventually.