PDA

View Full Version : Talking to much

Verman
08-22-2003, 04:04 AM
I got told i talk to much today.

I have no idea why i got told this i didnt do anything wrong. I wasnt even talking much. All I was saying was how the blue jays wonthe world series back in 1992 and there was a purple rabbit living behind me. Then there was a frog whos name was harry and he was pretty funny cause he didnt eat flys instead he ate rubarb.

Anyhow I got told i talk to much. Agian i have no idea why. Fuck stupid people think all i do is talk and talk cause all I talk about is stuff. Like football and oil fields...even though gas has gone up like 10 cents a litre here cause they are hitting the 'reserves' cause of the power outages. stupid liars think we think there is no power to the plants...hahahahahah we know better they are just using any excuse to have raise gas prices.

anyhow pruple rabbits are cool. They can fly and through rubber duckies at people. I have no idea why. All i know is they are cool... they lay chocolate eggs so you can eatem even though chocolate sucks...

Woah my buddy jackie chan is talking to me....Hes cool he can do flips and kicks just like the real jackie chan....oh well what can you do?

I can see you, brown skin shining in the sun, you got your hair combed back and your sunglasses on baby, i can tell you that my love for you will still be strong after the boys of summer have gone!

Anyhow...what do you think? have you ever been told you talk to much? or that maybe i talk to much? let me know!

goKi
08-22-2003, 04:07 AM
If it werent for the last sentence, that post made absolutely no sense. Ive been told i talk to much once, but i dont give two shits what anyone else thinks.

Nemo
08-22-2003, 04:18 AM
:laughing: I havent been told you talk too much but i know i do on many occasions... Its not like there is anything wrong with expressing yourself in complete detail... some people just need help... :laughing: :blah: