PDA

View Full Version : I might be gone for a week or so...

Mitsukara
08-22-2003, 12:32 AM
Okay, basically...

My sister is going to be at the house most of the day tommorow, so I probably won't be on that much tommorow (also, it's friday night so I'll be off watching TV some of the time)... but the day after tommorow, my other sister is coming down from Missouri. My sister-in-law is 9 months pregnant and her due date is within the next few days (the baby's already big enough that they're going to induce labor if it doesn't happen in the next week). My sister (Missouri) is also going to be here for a week or so (She is coming down because of the birth, after all, and at the place she works she gets great vacation allowments)... anyway, a lot will probably be going on, and I might not be around the forums or chat much (if at all) during that time.

Anyway, the main reason I'm posting this is because I don't want anyone to worry (I've been kinda depressed lately, and I said some stuff in Rock Bottom, and, well... I don't want anyone to think I've commited suicide or something)... but anyway...

"Things will not calm down. They will, indeed, calm up."

I'll see you whenever I see you, I guess. I might be on every day of the week or I might not be back until sunday-after-next, too early to really say...

Anyway, uh... bye, I guess...

Fiyerstorm
08-22-2003, 12:44 AM
Bye Mitsu. Congrats to your sis-in-law!

Prrkitty
08-22-2003, 01:00 AM
Take care Mitsu... and we'll see ya when you get back :) Rattle my cage if you need to talk :)

Jemsee
08-22-2003, 01:55 AM
Sorry to hear your depressed.
Don't be a stranger now, yall come back now. :)