PDA

View Full Version : Jigglysaint Mail Bombed Me!!!

Goat
08-21-2003, 06:10 AM
I get a package in teh mail the other day, it was addressed to me, but didnt have a return address on it. I open it up, and a bunch of nails, nuts, bolts, and macaroni fly out at me. I lost my dog and my left eye as a result of this heinous action. At the bottom of the package I found mormon blood, as well as freid chicken grease. When i gave the package to teh police, they were all like yep, it was jiggly, and i was like jiggly? as in the pokemon, and they were like no, as in the mormon, and i was liek fuck, well i really really hate him for no reason what so ever, and they were like well it appears he hates you too, and i was liek but hes mormon, mormons cant hate, they con only marry 24 underage women and harrass people who are scared of them, and they were like well he isnt a very good mormon then is he? and i was like i guess not, and they were like hey, you are under 21, do you want us to buy you jack daniels, and i was liek sure, can you pick me up a 2 liter of dr pepper as well, and they were liek ya, no problem, then they let me play with their guns. And that was my day at the police station.

inori
08-21-2003, 07:51 AM
Uh, Mr. Goat... I know this is a joke and all, but ... um ... it's not funny.

- closed pending review in Forum Staff -