PDA

View Full Version : Another Mario Sports Game?

idontknow
08-19-2003, 07:50 PM
is there going to be another Mario sports game in the future??? just wondering, not that i have gamecube or anything, just curious to see if nintendo plans on gather the Mario characters for another goofy sports game--i like those :) i've been playing Mario Tennis lately--ya know who they should feature in another mario game, baby bowser--i mean, we had DK Jr & Baby Mario in Mario Tennis, so why not baby bowser? also, there should be a "Baby Luigi" or "Lil' Luigi"--if you have any ideas, comments, or questions about mario sports games, please feel free to post 'em--i think there should be a mario valleyball, basketball, or bowling game--that'd be interesting

Grasshopper
08-19-2003, 08:03 PM
actually they do. Mario Kart: Double Dash for the GC has both Baby Luigi and Baby Bowser in it

Gerudo
08-19-2003, 08:07 PM
i rented Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour...

i still have yet to get any bonus chars, but so far it'd be something id buy

idontknow
08-19-2003, 08:15 PM
woa! they have a new mario kart! man, i wish i had game cube instead of ps2, which i never play! i don't know why exactly, but i love the "nintendo" games, such as zelda, mario, etc. If i had a game cube, i'd know what i'd buy already: zelda: windwaker, super smash bros malee, super mario kart: double dash, soul caliber II, metroid prime, & maybe mario party 4. I'd love a gamecube, but i know my parents won't let me buy it cuz of all the systems we have already: N64 (too old for me), dreamcast (old & what a waste of money!), ps2 (i kinda like it, but not too many games i like), and my bro has x box (which i have absolutely never played at all)--our old school systems include original NES, and sega genisis--hey, anyone know if i could sell my ps2 system & games at really good prices?

zfreak2004
08-19-2003, 09:32 PM
Camelot is still supposed to be working on a new Mario Tennis... we'll see...

MasterSwordUltima
08-20-2003, 01:58 AM
Actually, I wouldn't mind like, a Mario Baseball or something. That would be different. And Mario Party 4, imho, isn't all that it should be.

idontknow
08-20-2003, 06:44 PM
really? never played it--well, as far as a new mario tennis, i think it'd be cool if ya had baby bowser featured in there (maybe a special character) also, you should start out with only like 4 characters or whatever & then have to unlock most of the rest via a "get character" mode--also, it'd be cool to make the "bowser court" from mario tennis from n64 be a regular court that you can play on (without the special item boxes) and also, there should be an ice court, that is extra slippery so ya slide on it when you run and also a "jungle court", where bananas fall onto the court from tree branches that hang overhead & the player must watch out for them--there def should be more minigames (like the parahna challenge) & the tournaments should be 4 rounds rather than 3 and should be more of a challenge

Fiyerstorm
08-21-2003, 12:18 PM
Mario Football would be ownage.

Tackling bitchy princesses in a spiky football uniform!

Pablo
08-21-2003, 08:28 PM
imo Mario Football wouldn't be too great, knowing Nintendo it'd be turned into a flag football game, and flag football is for pussies.